Reviews for Return to the Red Light District
ClearMortality chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I absolutely love how Kurogane's decided for himself that Fai's going to be living in the castle. I simply can't wait to see how Tomoyo would react to that. Heck, even Soma's reaction would be quite interesting to see.

I can foresee that palace gossip as the new spreads. "Fearsome ninja brings home prostitute". I would realllyyy love to read more, and, I saw that you have a sequel for this, so I guess my waiting wouldn't need to be long. I seriously love this story, despite it having only a few chapters.
Black Kaitou chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
I like the diolges you have in both this and the first. And also its funny seeing Kuro so angry
matsuo21 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
hello...your story rock! seriously your story making me smile non stop..it's a great story keep it up.
Hikari Haruka chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
U have to continue this fic with another sequel. How dare u keep us hanging here with that ending! But u know what, I hate myself for loving u and ur fics. I guess I have to wait.
Fukashima Loku chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I really like the story so far! The only thing I have to say is that you'd probably be better off if you decided to not make three seperate stories. bit instead make on long one, considering how well the end of the first one and the beginning of this one would flow together. Just a thought.
Iewees chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
:D so looking forward to the next sequel. But I was just wondering.. Why don't you just continue under the same title? :D isn't it easier that way?

Oh and I got just one more question to ask :D y did you choose seishiro to be the 'special' customer? :) isn't ashura a better choice?
Iewees chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOI WROTE A SEQUEL! haha loved the previous one. This is awesome too:D
RenaissanceRay chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
A sequel. To this. Please.

I don't want to see Fai being abused by Seishirou! And Kurogane has to save Fai. Or buy him. Or something! .
Yukairi chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
You HAVE to write a sequel! Fai hasn't been rescued by his Kuro-sama yet ;) Anyway, Your story flows really well and you kept Fai and Kurogane quite in character so it really was nice to read your story. I agree that the lemon was one of my fav as well and I hope you write more just make sure your roommate doesn't see them XD
TheGoth24 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you uploaded. I've been waiting forever but it was worth it :) And now I can't wait for the third story ;) At the end of the first chapter when Kyle said "regular customer" I thought it would have been Ashura but Seishiro is a bad guy too so it fits.
Failover77 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
You have to continue this!It is such a great story. Kuro also has yet to save Fai so defiantly No abandoning this ok? LOL! _
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
This is a review for all three chapters - First, this was really, REALLY good. You developed their relationship beautifully, and I love the extra incentive you put in for Kurogane to want to take Fai out of the brothel. I also like that Tomoyo is completely accepting not only of the fact that Kurogane, her future husband, likes a guy, but also that the guy happens to be a prostitute. It really shows just how zen-like she is XD Also Kurogane's confusion about Fai was perfect. Kuro's kinda a perfect badass uke, even though he's a seme...but his personality is that of a badass uke XD Fai's more like...A CHIBI SEME! The only difference is that Kuro's the seme and Fai's the uke...that really should be switched. I mean, Kuro's less experienced, and while he blusters around a lot, he's really very vulnerable. Fai is also very vulnerable, but he understands himself a lot better than Kurogane does, so he should be the seme...At least, those should be the roles in their relationship. Not necessarily in their sex life, but everywhere else...After all, it IS the woman who's actually in charge XD Also, having Seiishiro be the "evil one" worked perfectly. I mean, first of all, he's already an evil character XD And then on top of that you have him as a sadist...it works perfectly. It really does ) Very good job on these three chapters, Lithium-san - I can't wait for the next installment XD OH! And don't bother trying to make it shorter! It was very good, and I liked the length of the story. The separate chapters flowed together very well, but there was also a definite kind of end to each of the chapters, despite their flowing into the whole as obvious parts that weren't quite separate. The one thing that confused me slightly was the beginning of the second chapter. I get that they had sex - that's obvious XD - but at the end of the first chapter Kurogane seems to say that he's going to let Fai just deal with his regular customer, that he's going to leave. Fai made no move to contradict that at the end of the first chapter, so the beginning of the second chapter didn't QUITE flow correctly. But the transition from the second chapter into the third chapter was perfect, and I loved your ending. It was the kind of ending that's not strictly a cliff-hanger, but that obviously shows that there's going to be a "next book" XD Well done - And as to grammar, there was only one mistake. I know it was either in chapter two or three, and it was at the end no matter which one it was. You forgot a verb in a sentence. It was...I think the word was "beginning" as a helping verb, and you forgot to put "was" before it to make them both into the verb of the sentence, and making the sentence complete. Wow, that was convoluted...umm...OKAY! So, the sentence was like "He beginning to feel" (it wasn't QUITE that bad, but that was the kind of mistake it was), and you should have written "He was beginning to feel" - Anyway, you should fix that - Apart from that, there were no mistakes, whether grammatically or in spelling ) Very, very well done overall, Lithium-san - Ganbatte kudosai ne!
MrsMcGinty chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
*squee* When's the next part coming? *falls over with excitement*
wolf1380 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
loved it. please write more.
Yuri x Light chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
O.O Why you do this to me? Now I'm gonna be waiting for the sequel of the sequel!

WHOOHOO! YOU WROTE SOMETHING! I hope it wasn't hard to do and it was...inspired. I know I should've reviewed for the first chapter but I was just flying in by it with the intent of clicking chapter 2 and then 3. It was fantastic, you did NOT disappoint! Especially the lemon *fans face with hand* my cheeks were scarlet. The details weren't to lengthy and the personalities were spot on. And it was good that you wrote how much made you comfortable instead of trying to make it long. Just take your time and DO what makes you comfortable.

8D It was so GOOD! Keep up the writing, this was really great. Your Writer's Block did not hold you back!

Yuri Light