Reviews for Every Touch Tells a Story
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Please tell me that baby is Edward's and not Newton's?! Poor Bella thinks she is just moving to Forks? Well, whatever bullshit transpired between her and Edward, maybe they can remedy it now? Oi vey!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So freaking much going in... Favorite line?
I dunno, but I did like all if his descriptions of
the whore nurse! I am eager to understand
everything, and find out why she left... Was it
because she was pregnant and didn't want
Edward to feel obligated in the midst of his
crazy schedule?! Ugh! Charlie is DEAD?!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
OMG, I just found this story on fanfictionlookout on their November 7, 2011 post - I don't know what and why that posting opened but I'm glad it did because it brought me to your story! I'm so so so anxious to know what's going on, how Bella ended up with Newton because she obviously Edward at one point. Will you continue the story? I'm adding it to my Story Alerts right now!
twilightladies chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Umm wow! Please tell me Mile is being a giant douche & he'a not actually dating Bella?

Cant wait for the next update!
carina2026 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Crap! I hope she's not with Mike Newton...
LTAVirgo77 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
WOW. OK I'M JUST AS CONFUSED AS BELLA IS AFTER THE 2ND CHAPTER! She is pregnant- I get that.. She's obviously pregnant, maybe 6 to 7 months? The baby has to be Edward's! Why else would he be missing her. I think Mike is a prick and taking the memory loss to his advantage, why else would she be thinking less of him when her and Mike were kissing yet she remembers Edward to an extent. She may have short term memory loss because of the accident...WOW. so many ways this story can go...UNTIL NEXT TIME- I will be on the outlook for the next post.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh jeez. It's Bella and ages pregnant and hurt. Not good. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
HockeyChick10 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Poor Bella :(
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Still loving your story! Can't wait to hear Edward's POV!
Spinningmadly88 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Yeah, so I was expecting Mike being there. I'm so glad you updated, I was just thinking of this story on my drive home from work, and was thrilled to see an update. Keep up the great work!
kewlwhip chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
*sings off key* you are amazing

Really great chapter, you had me hooked to find out more, can't wait! AWESOME JOB BB! *mwah*
stormy315 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
great chapter...although i must admit that i am confused...bella seems to suffer from memory loss...are edward and bella separated? what happend? cant wait for more...
ZoeKatherine chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Got me hooked so far. Can't wait for more.
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hi Sleeptalker1! Here I am, as promised :)

After reading the summary I thought this was gonna be a serious story, you know? Some angst, maybe some tragedy, some heartfail, some romance.. What I didn't see coming was that I would find it funny! I felt so bad for Edward and his cock, lol! :) Who was that slut anyway? Was it Jessica? Stupid girl really couldn't see he was disgusted?

Anyway, Edward's OCD-like behavior made me smile! And his fear of staining his scrubs, haha! Loved that!

But what I loved the most was when he was paged down for the emergency. Don't get me wrong, I don't love Bella having had an accident and Charlie being dead, but this is what I expected to read about and actually doing so after all the funny stuff made this just that much more emotional and intense. Poor Charlie.. Poor Bella! Who's the baby's father? Is it Edward? If so, then why did she leave him? And are Bella and the baby both gonna be okay? Also, poor Carlisle for not succeeding in keeping his son away from more pain, and of course poor Edward.. He still isn't over her and now I think he won't any time soon. But I guess he isn't supposed to, huh? :) We'll see.

I wonder where you're gonna take this. I definitely like this first chapter and I'm not sugarcoating, lol! ;) Don't worry. Great job so far!
Golden Swirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011