Reviews for Bed of Lies
Awesome writing
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow, what a story
romycullen chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Okay so she still has issues but a crazy therapist...
romycullen chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
wait, her issues go away that easily? just by shopping? WTF
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
It was a great story and shows you exactly how way relationship built on lies will lead nowhere but what really pisses me off is the lack of respect they had for Jacob. I mean come one the guy wasn't even in the ground for 24 hours until Bella was all over him. That right there ruined the story for me.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Bella needs some serious help.
Qwd chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
I hated this story. I can't believe Edward married Tanya and Bella mariried Jake and gave him a baby. God if that;s love please spare me.
cablecar14 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh my god I love this story! I have a habit of reading all your amazing stories several times again and this one is no exception!
juliet2219 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Awww, what an amazing story!

This was one of your stories that had me puzzled from beginning to end! Thank you so much! I had a blast reading this story!
juliet2219 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I'm so relieved they found out the truth and they found each other! I feel bad for Jake but it as about time he left the picture so Edward can take his rightful place as Kam's father!

I hope Bella sends Esme to hell!
juliet2219 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Why would they lie about Edwards death? This story is just filled with lies haha! Keeps me glued to the screen though and I can't wait to find out the truth
juliet2219 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
OMG! What the hell is going on with the Cullens? Haha, and Bella is pregnant :-) great news!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »