Reviews for Rido's New Pet
Lele chapter 12 . 4/25
Write another one this was so good u could actually be a real author very nice.
Serin chapter 12 . 4/10
Please u have to do more u cant end it like that I loved it so much
joy chapter 12 . 3/7
please write a sequel for this! your story was so great! and i hope you'll continue writing stories like this with ridoxyuuki pairing.
please write a sequl
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Eeeeee
PrincessANIME chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
And I loveeeeeeeee your book thank for thinking of this idea
PrincessANIME chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Are you going to make a ridos new pet ridos return because when I was done kaname killed him but he can be resurected and is he going to come back when hes resurected for yuki or will he forget her pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesay yes.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
Omgsh please tell us how Yuki resurrect Rido! Tbh I never really shipped Rido and Yuki till I read this. It made me really like something I never thought I would.
dragon soul97 chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
I can see a new atory come from this
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
You should so make a book two.
Lance Corporal Sassypantz chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
this was a really awesome story. i'm sad that there's no sequel. (i was just newly introduced to this series lol). anyway, great job. i read it one sitting. take care.
Nekoseraphim chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
I enjoyed this story. Quite a bit. You said you were planning a sequel? This is years after you wrote this though, somehow I doubt you read the reviews still and I may be wasting my time completely. *sighs* Again, I really enjoyed it and that's all I wanted to say really.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I have read this story 4 times now my god I love it plz do a sequel soon and add a little more lemons plz.
OneHotheadedProcrastinator chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
OMG! that was so adorable,intense,and sad! I really can see Rido and Yuki together. I love it great story :3
Muzica95 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I love this! Please write a sequel to this amazing story!