Reviews for The Idea of You
Almaloney33 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I do wish you'd continue with these. So well written and a joy to read :)
chairship chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
These 3 chapters were so lovely. Thanks so much for all of your attention to Chair prior to them becoming Chair. I'm hoping you provide us with more pre-Chair in the future. I would love it!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Cute! 3
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Oh how I laughed!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
You should deffinately update this its great
Moonflower26 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I am sure you were told before that you are one of the best GG writers but I repeat it again. The chapter about Christmas is wonderful and I like your idea of taking this story to the limo scene. And I hope you will make hundreds of people who follow TUF and SOL insanely happy soon with an update or two;)
Anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I DESPERATELY wish you would update this. SOOOO much potential.
Guess chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Ummm... I really, really, really enjoyed your 1st chapter. And your 2nd. And your 3rd. Why? Because they were all amazing, and I should know, because I know a great deal of everything.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I really really really enjoyed the first chapter, and the second was ok and the third was meh. Can you please please please put more like the 1st chapter? Its humerous!
Camila chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Please write moreee! love them & ie read every single one of themm!
thanks x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
mooooooooooooooooore
eckomoon chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Love this! You have CB banter down perfectly and love the per-series tension.
eeef chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Somehow I couldn't favorite you twice, weird i know (: But update this story, pretty please! You know it seems we should be getting a flashback in finale so you could be inspired from the anticipation of a such scene..
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2012