Reviews for The Trouble with Treasure
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 2/15
Cute
LadyLuckRogue chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
OMG I just found this...why haven't I seen it before?! I LOVE Cross Epoch and I love what you've done here!

This is awesome. You have Bulma and Nami spot on... Any plans to continue this? I'd love to see more...

My only complaint...no Zoro :( Any plans on some Nami/Zoro and Bulma/Vegeta fanservice here? I mean seriously...it would be fantastic.
mibi chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I just need to tell you how much I am enjoying this. I started reading last night, as I had said, even though I was supposed to be going to sleep! hahahaha I'm so bad at that.
First of all, I don't think this is ridiculous at all - now if you mean ridiculous as in the humor and the tongue-in-cheek attitude of the characters, then I agree with you completely! :D
I LOVE Vegeta's 'tude! Holy crap, I just really enjoyed the way he was so frustrated by this guy who couldn't even eek out a coherent sentence without veering off onto another tangent. I assume Vegeta, in any universe, in any story, would be so intolerant of that that he would almost have to control his urge to murder. You exemplified that perfectly hahaha!
I loved the dialogue between Luffy and Goku. I'm not all that familiar with One Piece, but I got a good idea of things just from reading their dialogue, and I love that about your writing! You're capable of doling out a pretty perfect example of a character's personality with just a few lines.
I really am hoping that you continue with this, even though I know you said it's been a couple years. I started reading chapter 2 last night and then I decided I would finish tonight and leave you another proper review for the second chapter. :D
Ms. Lan, once again you do not disappoint! It seems silly to you probably that I've started this, but I need to read more of your fiction as you continue to work on 'Coalesce'. Great work as always!
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Hey, I hadn't realized you'd also written this. I lived illusiore, and I'm sure this will be just as fun. I don't have time right now, but I'll b sure to read it! I'd seen this in searches I'd done, but the summary didn't call to my attention. I was a 100% sure it was some tween taking the dbz world and incorporating it into some dorky scifi manga they loved. But it's you, so it can't be. Saying that, I'd implore you to work different summaries, it isn't fair that so many readers like me would skip over your work because of it's summary!
Boogum chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Finally managed to squeeze in some time read this, but I'm afraid my review will have to be short. I gave to get back to work in like . . . well, now, actually.

Anyway, there were some hilarious moments in this chapter. I'm curious to see what role Future Trunks will play in this story, and how everything is going to come together.
miikodesu chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i like cross epoch.. and i like to read everything about cross epoch, especially about vegeta and bulma.. vegeta with one eyes is so sexy :D and bulma with yellow uniform is so hot :D

and i'm trying to collect every story about cross epoch, including hentai story cross epoch :D
koii chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Loving this!

Sorry for the late review - I read this on my phone the day you updated but I can't type up a decent review on my phone _"

I'm totally diggin' the Dragonball (non-Z) vibe you have going on! Lots of fun, goofs, glorious panty jokes and we're getting into some silly adventures!

Great to see Trunks in the picture too! Dang, that's some crazy parallel universe he ended up in. Can't wait until we get to see some Bulma/Vegeta/Trunks interaction!

It's going to be especially interesting to see how a Demon-horned Space Pirate is going to fall for a Space Thief. As if regular Bulma X Vegeta wasn't tricky enough ;)

You captured Sanji perfectly too! Which makes me so excited since he's one of my favorites! The Goku/Chichi bit was cute too! I think it's a smart choice to introduce their romance into this story since Gohan was missing in Cross Epoch.

Gaaah can't wait for more! I wonder if a certain green-duo will be making an appearance in the next chapter ;)
The Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Loved and laughed! I needed a good laugh! Keep it up and the fluctuating chapters thing is a no biggy for me. It's all about quality, not quantity :) And you're doing an excellent job _
preciousjade76 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Bulma is such a badass in this story. Love it!
taity chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Insanity rules!
kittypaws182 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
What an interesting story I can't wait for bulma and vegeta to meet please continue it :)
L3ftHRyd3r chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I'm glad to see Roshi will never change. That's always nice to see. And I'm glad to see Trunks is only 2% crazy. I wasn't expecting to see him here so it's a nice plus. Anywho, nice chapter. It was entertaining yet again
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yay! I haven't read the CE manga, so thank you for posting the link!

I'm really excited about this story! I haven't read any fanfiction in the CE universe but this sounds great, and I LOVE that Bulma called her last ship Royal Bastard!

Everyone's characterization was wonderful, and I can't wait to read more! This is going straight onto my favourites list!
koii chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yaaaay! You already know that I love this thing to bits, and I can't wait to see more! It looks like that you already have a bit of a challenge since other readers might not be familiar with One Piece and/or Cross Epoch, but hopefully this story will inspire them to look into it! (Cross Epoch at least, since it's a one shot and such a short read).

The tone and characterizations are great so far for the Cross Epoch universe! It's going to be awesome meeting more characters (I'm super excited about some very specific ones heehee!), and seeing more awesome Captain Vegeta action :D

Also very intrigued that the summary mentions "G/CC", since Chichi doesn't have a role in Cross Epoch. Ooooh even more room for creativity! ;D
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
THIS.

IS.

AWESOME.

why has no one written cross-epoch fic before? or HAVE THEY? is this an untapped genre of f*cking sweet action i have somehow COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED?

ahem.

anyway.

i'm very excited about this; i've only got a very basic education where uno piece is concerned (and even that's been irrevocably tainted by purpleeyeswtf's few abridged episodes), but i know enough about the characters that i think i can still be thrilled this crossover's happening. (luffy and goku are so totally soul mates!)

again, this is a fantastic idea: bring on the panty jokes!