Reviews for The Bachelor
BladeTheGhost chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
You know, I love your fanfics but I hate when you mess with Destiel. (I know you said its a Destiel fic but I still don't like it) you're writing is amazing though! Its bloody brilliant.
Meyfer Wincheste chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
great chapter but I love destiel Balthy miss xander and amazing together would also also like gabe and crowley is nice
Meyfer Wincheste chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
OMG yeah that was surprisingly amazing final scene!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
wow this story is so interesting is the maximum the trio between cas and Dean xander love him!
MeyferWinchester chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I want you to sing for me that phrase was so cute! yeah nice Xander also a trio like him I also like the way she carries herself with cas this will put really interesting
MeyferWinchester chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
wow! is a great story I loved the mystery and the story itself are a great writer for more amazing anxiosa
kb18142 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
OMG! Read this in a few hours, and WOW!
Loved the ups and downs of Dean and Cas (and Xander too!)
Gabriel was a hoot!
So glad that everyone (except John and Rome) found true love!
NightAngel97 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
So I loved this entire story so much! It made me laugh it made me cry it made me yell at inanimate objects! You're just amazing!
Oh and by the way I just love your Gabriel(in all your stories) but in this one especially! I swear nearly every scene with him in it made me laugh out loud and had me getting weird looks for laughing and not being able to explain that it was because the Gabriel in the story I was reading had just walked into the room wearing a neon pink thong!
NightAngel97 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
Oh My Castiel! John you bastard! Ah! When John just got up I seriously threw my phone down against my pillow, sat up and started making angry gestures at it haha, my cat was looking at me like I'd lost my mind and I probably would have started yelling at my poor phone too if it wasn't 2 in the morning and would have woken up the whole house.
*sighs* Okay I think I'm done now. Awesome story(as always)
Larkafree chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Damn! 5 hours later and 20 chapters read!
This started out all happy and than bam! John shows his true colours! I truly dislike that man!
Yummy Swede! *drools* nothing is hotter than a threesome with a Viking!
I nearly cried when Dean had a heart attack. Poor guys... Gabe has the uncanny ability to Sabatoge things, unknowingly.
Interesting pairing Crowley and Gabe. Balthy can handle the Viking, I have faith.
I'm a sucker for happy endings! Yay!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Oh gosh. I KNEW Dean had SOMETHING.
But for him to get it in the middle of a threesome? Aw-kward!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Wait, why was Dean having those little attacks where he became sort of sick? Like right after Cas told Dean good bye, or when Dean was told the news that Cas was going to marry Xander. Do these spasm only happen under extreme emotional stress? And would the attacks, by any chance, be heart-disease related?
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
No, Cas you dumbass. Of COURSE you'll run into Dean again. Never say never.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ooooh, your problems are FAR from solved, my dear Dean.
Lia chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
That was by far my favorite fic i have ever read brillant!