Reviews for The Domestics 2a: Dorm Daddy Drivers Ed
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
More like this please! There's something very charming in how different Storm and Wolverine approach this parenting thing. Different, but natural for them both. Love it! More please!
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is seriously funny. I can picture Logan getting frustrated with "his" girls.

Awww. Storm and Logan do make such a sweet couple, a father and a mother figure to the x- men group.

I am so upset that I found this story so late.
Misty Blueq chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh, boy! Ahh, oh my gosh! An 'our' and a 'we', indeed! Oh, this is the paring that totally should have been in the movie... for Logan, especially!

Hahaha! Funny almost- driving girls with face-palming Wolverine! And sweet RoLo? This is my kind of fic! Thank you! Awesome job!
logan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Toooooooooooo cute
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Hi,

I'm not sure whether that was more funny or cute! I loved it, and the three girl's driving just seemed to fit them so well! It was great, and as usual, you're really great with Logan! :D

"Steady!" he yelled. "Not zero to sixty!" Hahhaa, oh yeah, that was funny!

"Fifty bucks says I can switch speeds without her even knowing it."

Logan chuckled. "I like the way you think."

Of course it is Jubilee who gets it down pat, and I loved Logan's line so much!

"When you reached the signal! Not at the curb." The GPS thing was too funny and so was the rest of it! Such a great story! :)

And the end scene was just so cute! :D Love it all, especially the story idea! Thanks so much for it!

~Paige
Godess of the Sands chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Haha I wouldn't mind Hugh Jackman teaching me how to drive, though I would probably be very distracted lol
lychee loving chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I have the *stupidest* grin on my face right now. Domestic life with the X-Men is my absolute favorite kind of fic, that this comes with an added dash of Storm/Wolverine makes it especially amazing!

There's just something charming with the way the two of them fall into the roles of mom and dad (Ororo falls into it like the role of mother was made for her. Logan falls into the role with the grace of a falling tree.) that makes the dynamic so so much fun to read about.

I love how different the driving styles of the girls are. How cute was Kitty? Able to pilot a Blackbird, totally lost with a car! Heh.

This was all sorts of adorable. Loved it! :)
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
So cute.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aw. Logan and his girls. And they really are. Out of all the girls at Xavier's, these 4 (yes I said 4, smirk smirk) are his and always have been. The driver's ed thing is just too perfect too, 'cause I can totally see all of it going down just like you described.
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was awesome! I think I liked Jubilee the best, bwahahaha. And I loved Logan and Storm's little moment at the end :D
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
It seems to me Ororo has a certain wild man wrapped around her royal finger...

The "girls" were hilarious! But Jubilee shined out of the 3 and made me wish I had my license but... damn city life for making it too convenient, hop on the train or bus and boom! Your there!

Anyways, great fic again!

~Ru