Reviews for Sensible Shoes
Heather Snow chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
Good story. I especially liked how important the pear was.
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
So many fandom references, I love it! Sherlock, Firefly, and The Hunger Games right?
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
oh, you did not just put Rose in the Hunger Games. :) that was awesome, though. seriously.
Wintermoth chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
O_O HE ATE A PEAR! IMPOSTER!
DragonRose4 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Well, that one was not very good at imitating was he. you'd think the one thing they would want to know about the person they are imitating is what they like and what they hate. The Doctor would NEVER eat a pear. Bananas all the way for him!
WhoInWhoville chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Oooooh, exciting chapter! Great job!
Serpa.Sas chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
I think run is my favorite word.
Starmaster10 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I KNEW the pear would come in handy, I just didn't think that it would be THIS handy. PLEASE update soon, this story is awesome.
magialuna chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
This story is wonderful. Not sure why, but I got that need for Tennant's Doctor this evening. Your stories are very satisfying. Can't wait for more.

Clare
Corellianjedi2 chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Another fantastic chapter! MORE!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
oh what a cliff-hanger you left us with...we all will have to believe that timelord or human, the Doctor does not like pears and so this is a clone of some sort.
Pilcrow chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
I really like this fic :)
OtherMeWriter chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
sighh so glad they worked that out!
OtherMeWriter chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
The road to truth and togetherness is never easy and rarely simple. But if anyone can make it through it's the Doctor and Rose.
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aww poor Pete stuck between a Jackie and a Rose. Hope this visit to a spa goes better then his last one at Midnight. *shivers*