Reviews for Interview With The Royal Couple
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved this! It is the best interview story i have read.
LiveLifeForeverLoved chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
!

That is great!

!
cherrymystery chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
gr8 fanfic! i loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
An interesting story, but you need to watch your spelling. For example it is "throne" not "thrown". There were other errors of grammar and punctuation too. Maybe next time you should find someone to beta for you.

Would any television interviewer be crass enough to ask Clarisse and Joseph questions which are too personal? I doubt it.

In additon, Genovia is in Europe not America. You need to phrase expressions such as "milk and cookies" and "gotten" in another way. Clarisse and Joseph certainly would.
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hi

Just wanted to let you know I LOVED this story and the interview was classic- the press usually do want to know everything, especially the part about them being lovers before being married- and C and J were hilarious! It's a great story to follow on from PD2, with the adjustments they had to make as a couple... Loved it!
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wonderful story/interview. Interviewed by one person. Giving everyone the same answers at one time.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Fantastic story... The most perfect interview story I've ever read, just the same way as I imagined... ;)

"I couldn't have said it better" (written haha)

First class, so complex, just PERFECTION! XD
Veve chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was great! Very much J&C. Hpoe u write more.