Reviews for My Baby
TheGreatAndPowerfulMoz chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Rod'll be back. Rod *always* comes back.

Why'd you even tell him, Bella? Just threaten to cruciatus him unless he shuts his piehole. (Heh, get it? Piehole? Cause she's, y'know, eating pie? No? Yeah, that was kinda weak, even for me.)

Rod isn't too swift, is he? I mean, c'mon. They've been married for years at this point. If he was gonna father something you'd think it'd be around already.

I laughed at the "get it out of me!" bit.

The childbirth bit reminded me of this crackfic I read where Rod and Lucius went to a gay bar and Rob got preggo. I know, you don't need to know. I don't care.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Poor Bella...But she does in fact deserve this. Rod reacted just how I wanted him to. This was great and I loved the emotion in this, birth scene not so much. It made me cringe in pain. It confirmed my not wanting to have kids...
InventorOfFirebolt chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Ughhhh why must you keep doing this to me? That one line, where Rodolphus was SO HAPPY, then his spirits just got crushed. I HATE it when that happens in stories Dx
GeorgeWeasleysgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oooh can't you add more to this, please?
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Interesting fic and depiction of Bellatrix and Rodolphus. I don't think I want to know what Bellatrix ended up doing with the baby, though D

Also, quick piece of criticism: you say 'Eight and half months later' before the second section, but in the first section Bellatrix feels the baby kick; I don't know when mothers first feel the baby kicking, but I know it has to be older than a few weeks.
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
O-EM.

This was SO good! I enjoyed it immensely! I've always thought of Rodolphus as harsh, rough, and abusive, but in this story, you gave him a right to be angry, in the slightest at least. H ewas actually sweet, and Bella was more of the distant companion. I enjoyed it immensely. Like, SO immensely, I would def. recommend it to anyone who wants to read an awesome story. The absolute ONLY thing I wondered about, was Narcissa dissmissing Bella's 'Rod hates me' outburts. Would Bella hide him leaving her? Or did he soften and come back, if not for the child, for her, or his manor?

Anyway, awesome story! I loved it! Thankyou so much for participating!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Ouch. Narcissa didn't get it. Awesome story, the challenge sounds very interesting. Great job! :D
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow. That was intense. May I ask what happened to her baby? Great job and God bless.