Reviews for Dreams, Wishes & Plain Brown Wrappers
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 15 . 3/18
Oh, you got me with this story! I can't believe how hot you made those lemony scenes! I feel like I should have a chaperone when I read this. Well done, you!
LimelightLass72 chapter 1 . 2/29
Love your writing! :D
Great story! I laughed so much at all of the bargains and truth, dare, strip nonsense XD
Loved it
kellyn1604 chapter 16 . 2/5
I loved this story. So cute and hot. Love love love.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
I enjoyed. Thanks for posting.
skyelight17 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
This is still one of my favorite stories. This must be about the 8th time I've read it and it still makes me sigh like a love sick school girl. You are the best.
lovelystarkgirl chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Gosh. I actually blushed when reading the banana challenge. I love love love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
You are amazing at descriptions, writing and captivating readers. Absolutely wonderful story.
Pale Jewel1 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Review part one: had to stop reading due to laughing so hard. Sarah's wabbit introduced to Jareth. Seriously laughing myself into a coughing fit.

Review part two: you are seriously an awesome writer. So enjoying this.
Pale Jewel1 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
::fans self:: oh my! That was...I think I need a ciggy. Wait. I don't smoke. Um, yeah, love hearing Jareth's libido. But as usual, Sarah's libido is still hands down my favorite.
Kinsie chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I adored this story and look forward to checking out your other work!
Fammi Capire chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
That was amazing. I would love too know Carrie's reaction to everything! And maybe why Patty is mute! I guess I simply do not want to let this specific story go...
Fammi Capire chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
This just keeps getting better and better. Can't believe I managed to fall asleep on out this morning. (And sorry for the review spam over the last few days...)
Fammi Capire chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
It's 4am. Again. Third night in a row. I may be getting a little carried away. I dreamed about a certain Goblin King
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
this libido thing almost destroys your story. A snippet here and there is ok; but it is overwhelming the telling. Sad because otherwise it is a good story. An author needs to think about reigning in his ego sometimes. if he does not he can make a good story unreadable.