Reviews for Dreams, Wishes & Plain Brown Wrappers
skyelight17 chapter 16 . 11/5
This is still one of my favorite stories. This must be about the 8th time I've read it and it still makes me sigh like a love sick school girl. You are the best.
lovelystarkgirl chapter 6 . 11/3
Gosh. I actually blushed when reading the banana challenge. I love love love this story.
You are amazing at descriptions, writing and captivating readers. Absolutely wonderful story.
Pale Jewel1 chapter 8 . 9/25
Review part one: had to stop reading due to laughing so hard. Sarah's wabbit introduced to Jareth. Seriously laughing myself into a coughing fit.

Review part two: you are seriously an awesome writer. So enjoying this.
Pale Jewel1 chapter 6 . 9/25
::fans self:: oh my! That was...I think I need a ciggy. Wait. I don't smoke. Um, yeah, love hearing Jareth's libido. But as usual, Sarah's libido is still hands down my favorite.
Kinsie chapter 1 . 8/29
I adored this story and look forward to checking out your other work!
Fammi Capire chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
That was amazing. I would love too know Carrie's reaction to everything! And maybe why Patty is mute! I guess I simply do not want to let this specific story go...
Fammi Capire chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
This just keeps getting better and better. Can't believe I managed to fall asleep on out this morning. (And sorry for the review spam over the last few days...)
Fammi Capire chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
It's 4am. Again. Third night in a row. I may be getting a little carried away. I dreamed about a certain Goblin King
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
this libido thing almost destroys your story. A snippet here and there is ok; but it is overwhelming the telling. Sad because otherwise it is a good story. An author needs to think about reigning in his ego sometimes. if he does not he can make a good story unreadable.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
I. Love. This. Book. And your works. Your my current obsession :D well okay below Jareth... Jareth tops my lists. Sarah is somewhere in there too because I just like them together for some reason... I can't read about either of them not being together... kinda like Erik and Christine (Phantom of the Opera) (another obsession to add to the giant list) anyway yeah... loved it!
nekochan1994 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I found that scene hot & the other one really cute!
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
1.) meep! x3

2.) Will we meet Jareth's siblings?
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Jareth is probably regretting his slip of tongue.