Reviews for Dreams, Wishes & Plain Brown Wrappers
PixiedustWishes chapter 15 . 6/18
I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Joby20 chapter 16 . 5/25
Brav-thefuck-o! Absolutely brilliant. Your way with words is amazing. I'm extremely jealous of your writing and that I'm not Sarah x
redmoonrising75 chapter 16 . 3/30
Once again a completely AWESOME story! Loved it from beginning to end. Started it on deviantart and came here on ch. 10 (wink). Outstanding!
Wow, that was so sexy! I need a cold shower.
Penelope Zozes chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
It was SO beautiful! You amaze me. Chapter 14 had me crying near the end...I love when they get their happy ending ...and thank you. Some of the foreplay in the fanfic gave me a few good ideas ;) Can't wait to keep reading yout stories :)
brienandrea20 chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
oh my goshhhh, I just read this story and it was AMAZING. loved loved loved the steamy build ups between Sarah and Jareth. Loved the banter between the two of them. I love the way Jareth loves Sarah. and I loved the ending; so sweet. This had me cracking up every now and then too. Love your stories!
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
Oh, you got me with this story! I can't believe how hot you made those lemony scenes! I feel like I should have a chaperone when I read this. Well done, you!
LimelightLass72 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Love your writing! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Great story! I laughed so much at all of the bargains and truth, dare, strip nonsense XD
Loved it
kellyn1604 chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
I loved this story. So cute and hot. Love love love.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
I enjoyed. Thanks for posting.
skyelight17 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
This is still one of my favorite stories. This must be about the 8th time I've read it and it still makes me sigh like a love sick school girl. You are the best.
lovelystarkgirl chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Gosh. I actually blushed when reading the banana challenge. I love love love this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
You are amazing at descriptions, writing and captivating readers. Absolutely wonderful story.
Pale Jewel1 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Review part one: had to stop reading due to laughing so hard. Sarah's wabbit introduced to Jareth. Seriously laughing myself into a coughing fit.

Review part two: you are seriously an awesome writer. So enjoying this.