Reviews for A Cleverly Named Drabble Series
WhispertheWolf chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Finn . . . you are awesome! And so is this drabble. Keep it up!
WhispertheWolf chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Well . . . that was random. lol!
WhispertheWolf chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
See? I was right. Taco is winning!
WhispertheWolf chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Tacos verses donuts? Well, I actually don't like tacos *collective horrified gasp* but the taco has got to win because it's just so much more filling and healthier and just . . . more. Right? *everyone raise eyebrows at Wolf* What? I make sense in my own head!
WhispertheWolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I don't know what's crazier: this drabble or the fact that someone made a song about milkshakes.

Awesome! Heading for the next one now!
moon shadow chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
o..k this is really weird BUT SO FUNNY! HAHAHA
2shycharmgal chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
XD strange but i like it great work
Dark Lions chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
hahaha lol this was good stuff I liked it-nice work so far ;)
angel on wings chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
LOOL I can't wait to see that happen! Hm...gross suggestion but maybe one of the foods could clean the toilet and which one is still more edible hahaha lool...lame..ik...but yeah lol i'll come up with better ones and tell me what you think :)

~angel
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Suggestions, eh? Well, I've only watched two of the food battles and they've done some pretty bizarre things with the stuff already. I'd suggest using more Storm Hawks related things like...I dunno.

The ones I think off the top of my head are:

-a time pulse (guides every ship on the Atmos or something like that)

-a crystal (of some specification)

-toilet paper? (smosh might have used this already, so I'll leave it in your hands)

-a skimmer (or vehicle of some sort)

-a uh...ukulele (or whatever Stork had in King for a Day)

-maybe even a beard berry? (see whoever grows the most facial hair out of eating their food selection)

Aerrow challenging Finn with a taco seems quite far fetched. Then again, drabbles are usually this kind of farfetched, so you're doing pretty good. (I have no clue if I said this the review before, so if I did, ignore that last sentence.)

Cheers,

~Underwaterwriter aka Random-storykeeper
Willowbranch chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
PINK FROSTED SPRINKLED DOUNGHNUTS FOREVER!
angel on wings chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
HAHAHA! i LOVE Finn's amazing whiny attitude! good job!

~angel
2shycharmgal chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
XD sooo funny this chapter is halarious great work
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You exaggerated the number of times she counted from the original draft, didn't you?

Hmm...suggestions. If you love smosh so much xD maybe you should make them do their own personal food battle or something.

~Underwaterwriter