Reviews for Alice in Wonderland II: Underland's Champion
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 20 . 11/5
*cries fOREVER* This is wonderful oh my god i love this fanfic. Just wow despite the deaths it really is heartwarming what Tarrant did for Alice i can't believe I binge read this whole fic in one day. I'm really satisfied how it ended, it just seems so proper to me, keep up the good work
maboroshi no kitsune chapter 1 . 6/7
I cried so much while reading this that I had to stop in order to wipe my tears of so that I could continue to read. Wonderful story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
New characters
Princess Lily
The daughter of The White Queen and the Black King, and the 'Queen Bee' of her generation's peers. She becomes the Black Queen after her father is tragically killed by time.
Sudhir of Charpaal
Mirana's Dracula like husband, and the supreme ruler of Charapaal.
The royal houses of Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs and Spades are existed. Oh, and the Queen of hearts and King of Diamonds have 10 children. TEN
bookworm18 chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
I love the idea of an overprotective bandersnatch - absolutely awesome xx
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
Oh, I'm gonna cry! Why?! It is so sad. I feel so bad for Alice and how things turned out for her...especially the depression she suffered for years.
Goldielocks80 chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
Can I just say this is a brilliant story, and the Epilogue wow I Honestly don't think I've cried so much over a fanfic, Congrats again
FullMoonOcean chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Do I detect a Mulan 1998 reference in there?
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
OH MY GOD, TARRANT HAD A JACK SPARROW MOMENT! XD I ABOUT DIED FROM THE SHEER IRONIC PERFECTION, YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS! *falls down in worship then starts bawling from that ending*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
As someone whose grandfather's plane was shot down in Vietnam (he survived it, thankfully; it was cancer that ended up killing him, and that was years later, not until after my birth) and who rarely ever gets to see either set of cousins because both uncles are also in the military (one's in the Air Force, the other's in the Army), plus given that I have friends in my school's ROTC program and that one of them is among my very best friends, I have a very healthy amount of respect for all branches of our military, as well as anyone who serves or has served in it, no matter what branch.

So while the chapter was great (as is the whole story so far!), I, personally, have more admiration for the fact that you put your service to the country at the top of your priorities. So speaking as both a civilian whose lifestyle is protected by what you do, and even more so as a girl who comes from a military family and whose mother grew up constantly moving from one military base/town to another, I just want to send a salute your way and say thank you for everything you do. So thank you.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Ooooh dear. "What is This Feeling?" is the name of a song from the greatest musical of all time, and now it's stuck in my head. Although in the context of the musical, it's a different feeling than the one you're talking about here. "Fervid as a flame/Does it have a name?/Yes.../Loathing/Unadulterated loathing/For your face/Your voice/Your clothing/It's so pure so strong/Though I do admit it came on fast/Still I do believe that it can last/And I will be loathing, loathing you my whole life long!"

You may have heard of the musical, it's a little show called Wicked! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely fantastic story! I was hanging on every word and cried like a little kid that just lost their balloon in the last few chapters. This story broke my heart one second and mended it the next. I hope a find another fic just as great. Amazing job.
XxStarfire268xX chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I CRIED SO MUCH! :( BUT STILL AMAZING!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
This made me cry. In a good way though. Still sad.
InvaderCool chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story. I cried at the ending beacause it was beutiful. And congrats on getting into the Navy
mxn1fan chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, EXCELLENT, AWESOME, AND AWESOME, STORY! I LOVE THE PLOT BUT ESPECIALLY, TARRANT AND ALICE PAIRING! I AM SO GALD TO FIND A STORY LIKE THIS AND I HOPE I READ SOMETHING ELSE AS GOOD AS THIS!