Reviews for Man in the Iron Mask
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Wow what a story! What a plot idea! Loved it!

My deepest compliments on your story
lija chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter.

I guess Draco's not too bad in this story. However he's an idiot for following Umbridge's orders.
lija chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter.

You were too soft on Draco. I expect him to be charged as an accessory at least for his part of the plan.
lija chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter.

Dang, Umbridge is acting like a complete dictator and monitoring everyone's actions, etc. I hope she gets what she deserve soon.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I like the extra detail for the ending, having him practice dueling with his friends with two wands.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
An interesting end to the story! Thanks for including Draco's testimony in this chapter - it answered several questions.
jg13145 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Funny ending.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Ah, nice resolution. Is it completed?
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great setup for a story-I'm not familiar with the original story (I never was one for the classics), but I like what you've got so far.
avid reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Please continue.
KMH1 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Obviously, this was a much condensed version of the tale you emulated. There is much you could expound upon, but your basic story is sound.

In the first installment, Ginny says "I'm going to hex him so hard his kids will feel it." I think it may make more sense to say: hex him so badly. Also, the fact that the twins and Ginny knew to switch Harry's wand didn't make too much sense and some more background would be helpful.

Your writing of dialogue has improved greatly, and you have some great ideas. Keep it up. :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Good story! I love the movie by the same name, and I thought this was an interesting twist on that. Will you be continuing this? It could really use some proofreading, but it was a "gripping" story! :)
jg13145 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Can't wair for the next chapter!