Reviews for With a Will
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is one of my favorite stories for Percy Jackson - I love well-written Annabeth and Rachel friendship. I love the way you're able to weave humorous and touching moments together to create an intensely satisfying whole.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Aw I didn't think I'd like the whole Annabeth and Rachel thing, but I actually really enjoyed reading that.(:(:(:
Sincerely Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Not surprised...that this was AWESOME!
Cribellate chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was brilliant! Loved the 'Capture the Flag' scene, and Rachel's prophecy definitely made me chuckle. Sequel! Sequel! Haha :)
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww, Rachel/Annabeth bromance. Awesome job! Last bit was a little cheesy.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So they face angry campers, a cyclops, Percy, and jail, but they can't face a spider...

Haha hahahaha.

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious. Fantastic job! And really surprised at the lack of reviews.

Ten-Faced
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this.
Very good friendship story, and an awesome idea.
Specifically loved Rachel and Annabeth being arrested, and Percy rescuing them from the spider.
Starts with a D chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Dude, that was so totally awesome. I think my favorite one was Capture the Flag. "Never mind."
rgfegeoth chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ. AMAZING. I HAVE CHILLS.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I started loving this fic from the Prius paragraph. And the Rachel_Aphrodite gossip deal. Fake prophecies! Deal-breaker abilities! And more things that will probably have me listing out about half the fic!

A king will find his bonds shall break! XDDD

The Rachel_Annabeth interaction is hilarious, the Percabeth is ADORABLE, and each and every scene had me grinning and cheering in my head.

This is brilliant. There is just so much of Annabeth and Rachel being awesome in here. It's getting a one-way ticket to my favourites. _
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I enjoyed this very much!
traversing chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is HILARIOUS!

write more stories!
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was such a funny, cute, and awesome read!
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Brilliant, in-character, hilarious. Keep up the great work!
Holychiznuggets chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm to lazy to login, but that was great! You really got an idea of how strong their friendship is. Very well written.