Reviews for Not Quite as Planned
Astroman1000 chapter 23 . 8/18
Ok
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 19 . 7/4
You really do a good job in terms of the Shinigami's relationships with their inner spirits, something canon failed at

Like Yamamoto's POV, and first story to point out how embarrassing it was that the Gotei 13 were getting trounced by those who were infants relative to them
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 7/4
Love how Kyoka Suigetsu is what saves Aizen, first time I have seen that sword take action! Heck, seeing all the swords participate was nice, something we did not see enough of in canon

X-D for Ichigo and Ishida squabbling over scores! Like how you combine action and humour throughout here :-)
...I am calling him "Triple A" now too. Also kudos for making him a legitimate threat without just relying on Kaien's powers
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 15 . 7/4
Yep, no plans for maybe, oh, I do not know, the massive ARMY of the undead, with scientists and assassins, coming after them in retaliation after they escaped!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 14 . 7/4
You have been pointing out the various flaws with the Invasion to my amusement, but definitely also loving how they had no EXIT plan. Actually, the entirety of the training and preparation in canon was just getting physically stronger... The 'Plan' was basically to barrel in smacking people around while trying to be stealthy and run for the way out, smacking more people down... Believably for Ichigo, but more difficult with the others.

Oh, and love the note from Kenpachi!
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 11 . 3/23
screw seat-belts, the police can't stop me!
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 2 . 3/23
Urahara is so fucking relatable x'D Honestly, i'd walk jeff the killer to the hospital if he broke something.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 2/6
Your constant POV changes are beyond annoying.
Scififan33 chapter 11 . 2/5
There's one shinigami no one sane will miss.
Review attackReview attackReview attackReview attackReview attackReview attack !

SPECIAL REVIEW OF DEATH!
I liked your story very much. Here, a cyber cookie for you.
Honestly, fam, fellating Orihime is literally the most vexing thing I've ever seen. It's so god damn stupid that I don't even have words to express it and that is what words are for, dammit.
Aww man, I bet they'll all survive anyway. Aizen never gets to kill anyone.
Kaioo chapter 11 . 1/7
YES! Get rekt Mayuri!
Kaioo chapter 10 . 1/7
Oh shit is Mayuri gonna die.. please let it be so.