Reviews for Not Quite as Planned
T
dragonfox123 chapter 11 . 4/8
Awesome chapter
Spiridon chapter 23 . 3/21
A sequel...A FREAKING SEQUEL RIGHT AT THE START OF A FREAKING BATTLE! BOY DO YOU LOVE TO SEE ME SIT HERE AND PULL MY HAIR OUT WAITING FOR THE NEXT BOOK!
BTW...ranting over. Good Work on the Story. Please Continue.
King Lenny chapter 3 . 3/10
Wait Ichi is eating a hollow? Wtf. Lol. But I really love this story!
Heliosion chapter 1 . 3/8
Sweet start. Can't wait to read this some more
Spiridon chapter 18 . 2/20
hisssssss I hate the Evil Cliffhangers!
kurosakiami01 chapter 23 . 2/14
fdgñkdflgksdñfkgs THIS STORY IS SO GOOD IT HELD ME UP TILL 2 AM AND I GOTTA BE UP AT 6 AAAAAAAA

(I'll leave a better worded, more substantial review later on, I swear! But for now, know this: I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH IT'S RIDICULOUS. Seriously, thank you so much for sharing!)
RedRush2906 chapter 1 . 1/7
And suddenly, all across Seireitei, the world seemed a brighter place. Almost as if a great evil had been extinguished.
sarista wow chapter 22 . 11/17/2017
That was awesome, really solid stuff, yay for Starrk (Best Primera in my eyes forever) very informative stuff about the life in Las Nochas and the views of those there, what they know and don't know, plus more Soi Fon and spying on the battle was great, loved Zaraki's lead out XD
sarista wow chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
Solid meeting, wow things went badly for all sides except earth it seems, Ichigo was as blunt as ever but they did indeed need a plan to deal with this, also more cool Soi Fon stuff! So glad she wasn't punished.
sarista wow chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
That was seriously epic, also now only Chad and Orihime can avoid perfect hypnosis wow, Also Soi FOn being badass and Yoruiching being proud was great, nice stuff with Natotaro and Unohana, ah so many cool fights I am so excited, such amazing work and Aizen being more unstable and weakened was neat, also kudos to 12th division, trouble not a scientist in their lab
sarista wow chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
Poor Gin, did he poison himself to try and take down Aizen with him? Regardless, that was epic and awesome, so many action packed scenes and developments, that last Unohana scene was great!
sarista wow chapter 18 . 11/17/2017
That was awesome, so many cool fights and scenes! Soi Fon has loyal followers, Rukia is so noble, but not practical, sad to see Chad and Orihime go but the call backs with Ichigo and Ishida's duel were fun, haha, Ikkaku and Yumichika are absurd XD Dang Aizen got messed up, I love it! Yay taking down triple A, also clever use of Ichigo's inability to pronounce names.
sarista wow chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
Both those scenes were great.
sarista wow chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
That was awesome, super clever reveal, everyone is being so awesome, great use of the Espada, oh wow, Aizen's troops are running wild, huh didn't even know Grimmjow was around before Azien stole the oldd wish ball XD Great intros for so many characters and fights, loved how Soi Fon and co survived, that "Maybe he'll leave us alone if I pretend I didn't see him: interaction was amazing, as was the whole planning thing and oh yes, go Orihime destroy him!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »