Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Enjoyed this so much! Liked how you switched back and forth...any chance at a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Kuraihikaru chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I don't know what to say, except, it's good. It's not forced, and I like the plot... I so tired right now...
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Brilliant. Not a big fan of using "fuck" in Harry Potter fanfictions, as they never say it in the books or movies, but I could let it slide.
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good story but now I want to know what will happen with George.
You could totally expand on this story if you wanted (hint hint) :)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
an interesting story :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cute fic, loved the format
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is pretty good. I'm glad George talked to Harry about his issue.
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this was really nice ] I really enjoyed it and I love that George is going to get his happy ending 3
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
can't believe that it is a onesho, felt like I read whole 20 chps.

Liked it.

Harry and George scene at the end felt like totally real, like how in counseling, not meaning in bad way but like a story with meaning.
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awesome. I love a good Harry/Charlie and I quite liked the back and forth style. Good read, well done.
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was perfect! I loved this pairing. You did such a brilliant job with it. I really loved the transitions from past to present. It flowed so well and added wonderful tension.
salty-sarah chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Dear Slantedknitting,

This was probably one of the most comprehensive and evocative pieces I've read, not only on Charlie/Harry,but in the whole Harry fandom (o: I loved how you kept the common threads running throughout your entire piece, reiterating the main themes again and again. It was touching and beautiful in all the right ways (o: Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Sarah
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
magnificient...
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Quite a brilliant piece here - I thoroughly enjoyed it!