Reviews for Mistakes
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
that's so sweet i like this Joey
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was really good. I was disappointed at how little Yami Yugi was forced to own up to in the manga, so it's nice to see someone recognizing that he did something wrong.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Very insightful. I especially like how this was in Joey's POV. He may be a little dumb sometimes, but he's got his intelligent moments. Very nice description with Yugi too. Keep it up!
magdilen chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Good job.
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Excellent story! Short, to the point, flawless charaterization and no clashes with the canon - my brand of fic. Now excuse me whilst I check if you have more of these hanging around ;).
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
very cute i love it
Periphery chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh, I loved it! I like to see Joey thinking and caring, rather than just being an idiot. This is definitely one of the best one-shots I've read.
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
yep, it's official. I really like your writing. The mood of the two stories I've read is just so perfect...

I have to say though, you might want to make your summaries more...moody like your stories. They don't really stand out, and I kinda doubt I'd have read if I hadn't found a reccomendation pointing this direction.

But the stories are wonderful. I love the way you DON'T directly say things, but show them, imply them...very pretty.
SmilelyFaceMel chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I LOVED IT! Joey sounds so believeable; so real! You should continue! PLEASE? More Jey fics! More Joey fics! More Joey fics! *Continues to chant VERY LOUDLY!* D
Kiriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Yay! Love the fics. This one too. They're well written and thought provoking.
Evil Overlady chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oh, wow! Joey really sounds like Joey. This is like almost right out of an episode, it's so good! I like your missing scenes. minor request: I think it'd be neat to see a missing scene from a later episode... Battle City or Past is Prologue or Steppin' Out. ;) Just a thought... Keep writing!
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Who would want to critize this? This was awesome! And if I wasn't so tired, I'd scream that so loud it would probably break the windows. See ya!
Namonaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I'd kiss ya now, if you were a boy, but you aren't so I'm just gonna hug ya *hugs* THAT WAS THE BEST I'VE EVER READ, SO FAR YOUR STORIES TEND TO AMAZE ME...I'M BY FAR BLOWN AWAY AT THE HEIGHT OF REALISM (is it even a word) in this sotry and other ygo stories by far is easy to say close to our own world so to say. I LOVED THIS SOTRY, AND MYABE YOU CAN CONTINUE AND THE REALIZATION OF THE PROBLEM...OH WAIT YOU ALTREADY DID...CYA THERE
Mira Nova 23 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That was a great story. I've never read (or written) a story from Joey's point of view, but now I see that it's a quite interesting one. He really is deeper than he appears, though pretty simple. I loved your depiction of Yugi, and how he and Joey interacted- if you can call "go away" interaction. I'd say your story was one of the best (serious, anyway) stories I've read on !
AkaVertigo chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Hmm, a "mistake." Can't say I ever considered the situation from that angle. Gotta admit it's insightful, more so because of the simplicity of it, perhaps. It's damn nice to read something containing such clarity of thought and well written originality.