Reviews for We'll Always Have Each Other
randomhuman chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
BELLY AND JERE NEED TO GET MARRIED IN UR NEXT story
Ajsummers chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Wow i love how she still has feelings for jere!its different and unlike them better together then with her and Conrad! Amazing!
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hold on, I skipped a bunch of chapters, I'm sorry, but I can rarely sit through any story... I read the entire first book but not the 2nd or 3rd, did you kill off Susannah?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
flunged? Seriously? Wow.
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
The ending of this chapter made me feel butterflies. It was so sweet and warm with Belly and Conrad (though I'm finding his use of 'Isabel' a little weird) and the kisses . . Oh Conrad! . I love this story! It's one of my top favourites for The Summer I turned Pretty!
APrincessThatNeedsNoPrince chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love Conrad's subtle interaction thats still so sweet and characteristic for him in how he's well . . .SUBTLE. Love it!
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
AIDNDKSISHSNSKSHS TO SUSUANNA AKSJSKSJSS WAAAHHH OKAY THESE BABIES ARE PERFECT SKDJSKSOSJSKKSSS OKAY THAT IS ALL ISKSSJSJSKAJKAKAKJSKSKSKSKSS NJSIA :) I LOVE this :) You're awesome xx
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
THE DARE SHE DID WAS HILARIOOOOUUSS LOLOL
Safe.Place.To.Read chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Okay, I just gotta say... this is SO incredibly amazing so far. Even though I only just read the first chapter so far, I loveee this ;) I'll read the rest as soon as possible ! Keep it up (:
summer90210 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
write more!
love2read chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Ahh! the anticipation is killing me! Update ASAP! :D
summer90210 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Its really good i hope you write more soon! i cant wait to find out what happens next
summer 90210 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
WRITE MORE! i love this story i hope the next chapters come soon!
summer90210 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
its really good i hope you right a lot more and soon!