Reviews for Falling Angels and Rising Apes
Dragon of Selene chapter 6 . 7/1
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 6/12
Woah, cool! Now Jimmy and Castiel are separate beings. I really liked this fic. The sort-of-vacation that revealed quite a bit to Cas, Dean, and Sam, then Dean and Sam having their memories wiped. I wonder if they will eventually remember? Nice reveal with Chuck and Aziraphale. The angel of the East Gate knew all along (maybe) and pulled God back into this universe.
I've never seen House, but I'll try out the sequel anyway. I hope it's as good as this one!
bibliophilea chapter 3 . 1/29
I love how you've integrated the authors themselves indirectly into this story as prophets!
me chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
That was a good one. Looking forward to the sequel.
AreYouReady chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
OMG. But I just WHAT?
Anyway, that was great.
Altarf chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
This story is just perfect in every way possible!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is an interesting chapter. I haven't read Good Omens yet, but I keep hearing and reading about Crowley being the serpent of Eden as well as a fallen angel. I'm a bit confused. Was he literally a serpent, or was he an angel who was just called a serpent as a nickname?
LaPotatoFairy chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
This was amazing, I love it! Great job!
Bazaar chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
"Aziraphale booped Crowley's nose with his index finger."

Holy crap. This line with the visual in my head was the funniest/cutest/greatest thing ever. Thank you for such a great story :)
Anon chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I love your ending! That was so unexpected. Not that I've had any exposure to Supernatural beyond crossover fics with Good Omens, but still...awesome. You rock!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
0oh nice first story. :)
Nanabug chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Oh my- YES; Buffy reference~

I love u
repeat16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
3466-0402 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
This is perfect! It's brilliant!
Darkness' Forbidden Scribe chapter 6 . 11/27/2011

Now i have to ship Aziraphale/Crowley, and read Good Omens. Crap.