Reviews for Moon Lullaby
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/3
Trollestia is funny (and sometimes horrifying), Molestia is horrifying a lot more often...
But Momlestia is bestia.

This is beautiful, and you've done a great job with writing their emotions over the punishment. Did you write the lullaby yourself? If so, you did amazing work.
sketchmate chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
jesus...my feels are bleeding
Waspinator331 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Do you think you can put that lullaby on YouTube so we can hear it?
Blessing Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I love it! what story so tender! It is beautiful! I love this story!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Bravo. A story with a spanking scene that isn't creepy. Very nice.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was interesting; it has a "Lion King" vibe to it. I'm still not entirely sure how involved Twilight's parents were after she became Celestia's student, but I think Tia does love Twi like a daughter. But I don't think that she would feel the need to use corporal punishment. I'm not opposed to it per se, but it feels weird for Celestia to use it. But that's just my interpretation of the character.
captainwii chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Most excellent.

I have to say, the relationship between Twilight and Celestia is actually my favorite character-to-character relationship in the show, though I wish it was canonally looked into more.

But you did quite well here, certainly have their personalities and interactions down, overall an excellent fic. Keep up the good work!
Kyura chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
this made me cry. well done, this fic was amazing.
pikurosonai00 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This made me cry... ;_; It was beautiful...
DoctorWhooves chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Greta story, really touching and totally how i imagine it would be in the have to look at your other fics too now lol :D
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Lovely fic!
ArabianPoet chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Y'know, this is pretty much how I've always seen Celestia; firm, but loving. I honestly think that this would be how she would have reacted, had this happened in the show. With that said, this is amazingly-well written, and you did an excellent job keeping all the characters in-character. Heck, this could be canon! So please, do continue, because you have to be one of the BEST authors I've ever seen.

Ever.