Reviews for Paradise
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
for BLU and JEWEL iv found a song that represents jewel's feeling to BLU ( I'M GONNA LOVE YOU) BY JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT. GOODBYE:)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
both story's love? and paradise made me sad but it is good that BLU and JEWEL can be with each other for eternity to love, to nurchur and to care for each other. I hold no gruges so I love these story's since this is the end. I d wish u could finish NEXT TO YOU but u made it painfully clear that u cant. that can never be forgiven but I can forgive YOU. it would be an honor to call u FRIEND. but I will say THANK U MY FRIEND FOR EVERYTHING THAT U DID. GOODBYE:) RECONNICE THIS THAT IS MY WORD AND SYMBOLE TO SHOW THE AUTHERS THAT THEY KNOW ME WHEN YOU SEE THOWS 2 THING REMEMBER THAT IS MY MARK MY NAME IS DEVON THATS ALL IM GOING TO SAY. GOODBYE:)
4The Spade-Heart chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
wow...
olihmajor chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This wasn't terrible at all :\ Sure, maybe the emotions weren't as strong as in Love or NtY, but that's still very realistic and moving. Great job on this!
olihmajor chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Heh, liked the scientific stuff in this. Also, the view on where birds go when they die and such is pretty interesting. Blu's view on after he died was... er, enlightening (for lack of a better word), along with Jewel's from Love.
Drako1997 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Thats something I like more. Don't get me wrong, I liked Love? but this ending is more in my taste. I don't like tragedies, because of some personal reasons.

Well, soon I'll start reading NTY again. You're an awesome and talented author, remember that when you write your storiesm

Drako1997
BluJewel4ever chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
You think you performed poorly while writing my favorite piece of work on this site? I think you have one distinctive quality in common with your favorite Blu bird. You don't believe in yourself. In order to save your Jewel, whatever that may be, and rise to your full potential, you just have to believe. I think you performed at a gold medal standard, as always, and if you don't have the self confidence to believe that then you might as well give up on writing because your Jewel just drowned herself.
Chickweed001 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Dear god, how you're able to put such emotion into a story makes me want to worship you yet murder you at the same time. Anyways, great ending for this story.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Great story, and a great ending.
Toltec Spirit chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
No words exist to describe such a tear-jerking tale. A truly divine and magnificent piece.

Makes my story Exit Wounds look like a complete failure. Sigh...

I might rewrite it if I have time.

You have thoroughly proven yourself as one of the most dutiful writers I've ever seen.
Scarlet Jr chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Please do not hate me for this, but I kinda like the ending to Love?better than this, because sad ending appeal more to my likes it's good but I prefered the original ending. Sorry...
Bromine chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
gaw too much detail! i seriously skimmed most of this cause it was going to slow in my perspective :P. then again, thats just me, i like things quick and to the point. oh well. lol thanks for acknowledging me. I feel special XD. did you hear that, blu? jewel an heroed just for YOU! lol i just cant take this too seriously, can i?
Ghostofinu chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I loved it, read the first chapter last night for the first time and I get up this morning to see you updated. I was still recovering from the first chapter, as I have said your words play with emotions at ease. I loved both stories and honestly if you think that you can make them better then go for it but I think they're already perfect.

You're always the king.
Aninat131 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
That ending almost brought a tear to my eye. I'm just glad Jewel and Blu can finally live together. I really love the fact that you tied the story's name to the very ending of this wonderful, depressing, yet brilliant story. Your writing style is sometimes a bit hard to swallow, but it is overall enjoyable, and very heartwarming. Love truly is the strongest of all emotions, and as they always say: Marriages are made in heaven. If not, there would be no way for two people who are so different to love and care for each other so deeply.

Rewrite this? Is quite good already. But it's up to you. Thanks for making this story, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. That's the most important thing, really.
XiF chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
To be honest, I loved the ending of "Love?", but then again, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I'm not really sure how to describe my emotion upon reading this chapter; I felt rather nonchalant, but at the same time intrigued. Oh well; thanks for sharing yet another wonder one of your stories into the world!