Reviews for Anybody Who Cares
Tomxeveryone chapter 4 . 4/22
I, hope you update sooon
Tomxeveryone chapter 4 . 4/22
I hope you update soon!
Samracheltang88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
That's a great fanfic. But sad too. I really dislike the show very much. I could see that happening.
nathnathn chapter 5 . 2/1/2020
I hope your okay.

I spent over a decade chronically depressed i know how strong the urge to give up can be but dont things will get better.
Even as self aware as i was i was still surprised exactly how much it effects the mind when i started to recover it felt like “for lack of better words” a physical weight/fog being removed.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
I love this story, but it’s been years. :( do you still care about it?
vampygurl402 chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
Please continue!
LK chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
I've stayed, I'm still hear, I'm still waiting and I know you will return.
LK chapter 5 . 7/23/2017
Ok (-)
Creeperckd95 chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
I was already in tears reading the first chapter like man this is really hard to read haha :')
firehawk213 chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
At least give this to someone else to finish if you aren't going to
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
Dead
mrsimm chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Don't worry I have faith in you
TheBl4ckWolf13 chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
i love the story, i read things like this to remember that it's not worth it so thank you. i hope you can deal with your depression and even though its been 2 years if you need to talk hit me up on xbox live(same name as the name i put on here (btw not 13 had account 4 years))if you have it if not put my name on this story and i'll make a account and talk because i understand completely, you name something about depression i have probably been through it.
whoa chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
If Trixie, Vicky, Crocker, Francis, Gary, Remy, Chester, A.J, Timmy's parents, Cosmo and Wanda took their life away, they are captured by spirits. They are very angry with 12 people because they saw everything and they're summoned To God. The God forces Trixie, Vicky, Francis and Crocker to apologize to Timmy for being horrible to him. Remy, Gary, Chester and A.J is forced to apologize to Timmy for betraying him. Timmy's parents is forced to apologize to their son for not taking care of him. Cosmo and Wanda is forced to apologize to Timmy for imposing him. Timmy is thinking about it for a moment and he refuses. They are shocked. Before they say anything Timmy tells them why he refused. They understand the entire explanation. Timmy orders the spirits to take villains away. The God spoke many things severely on them. They are beaten, tortured, tried, convicted and sent to Hell for eternity for their wrongdoings against humanity. An hour later their memories are wiped
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
I understand, it's ok you don't have to finish the story just don't be sad okay, you seem such a great person so give this word everything you got and don't worry we'll stay here all the way.