Reviews for Think About It
dannyalvian68 chapter 58 . 5/29/2015
so in love with this story️️ update please pleaseee!
Queen chapter 58 . 5/25/2015
I see youve updated a few of your other stories and i really hope you take another look at this one and keep writing it because even after a few years i still remember it as a bold story from the beginning that really stuck out in my mind. I hope you revice and update it please
manga flower chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
sorry but i am droping the story in here, great story keep going... but i am not a person who likes violence :)
chetan098nain chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
it started off awesome.. but now its a lot of things are going on.. itachi, gaara, and did hinata fuck sasuke and what the fuck.. and why did you ruin it. ?
chetan098nain chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
hinata is a bitch. just like my ex.. something like that happened to me.
chetan098nain chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
dude someone tell me did hinata fuck sasuke or not?. please.
chetan098nain chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
what the fuck, its so disturbing.. hinata fucked sasuke and naruto's life is fucking naruto? just what the what fuck.
chetan098nain chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
what the fuck man, you end the chapter too soon.. i like this story, i love it.. but y u no long chpta.
chetan098nain chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
they are way too fuckin' small.. these chapters/.
Guest chapter 58 . 3/10/2014
I would lik yu 2 finish tha story I dnt think it nice 2 tease me by not finish ur story so please finish it please please please or I will nevr forgive yu so tha next I'm on here there better b a, new chapter please!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
It kills you to write and it kills me to read!
Guest chapter 58 . 2/10/2014
I need you 2 finish the story I really lik your story and it's really interesting and I would b all so happy if yu start it bac up I will review everyday if yu could jst bring it bac up pleaseeee I'm cryn cuz I wanna kno wat happens nxt so please put up tha nxt chapter or I'll b very sad :-( :-(
EveJ Hina chapter 58 . 8/21/2013
I thought he was over her, ne?
EveJ Hina chapter 50 . 8/21/2013