Reviews for Lassiter, After The Big Reveal
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This was the Best. Thing. Ever! I am such a hopeless romantic, and I shipped Lassie and Juliet from the beginning :')
Omundsonpsycho chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
SQUEAL
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
This was such a delightful story! So excited that you're still writing for this pairing. Each story is unique and brilliantly done. Keep up the fantastic writing!
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
WOOOOOT WOOOOTTTTTTYTTTT
spookysister7 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
aw. hope... love it
LionshadeSC chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
awww. so cute x3

i wish i was a person who really would like lassie and jules but im still a shules fan. how sad.

*fangirl eyes flash* but wait! if shawn is single now . . . .*looks over shoulder*

Shawn: wait. what?

Me: *flies at* MIIIIINNNNEEEEE
LionshadeSC chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
0.0 omg lolz. this. was. SOOOO HOOOOTT! xD

im still a shules person, but these 2 are so incredibly cute! it was good :) super super gooooodd. me likes it. keep writing!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Nice.
cabot007 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
ooh...dear lord...lol. i just...sigh...lol

no words...just no words to describe the epicness of fangirl i'm feeling having read this fic. I've just melted into a puddle of girly Lassiet fangirl goo...lol

THIS STORY WAS EPIC...LOL...BEYOND THAT REALLY...LOL

LOVE THAT LASSIET GOT THEIR HAPPY ENDING (DESERVEDLY SO...LOL)

LOVE VICK...SHE ROCKS!...AND SHE REALLY DOESNT GET THE LOVE SHE SHOULD BE GETTING LOL

GUS RULES...BUT WE ALL READY KNEW THAT...(You know thats right ;) lol)

And i l0ove shawn & i'm sad to see him heartbroken,...but its Lassiet...Shawn just needs to find someone else (abigail? always liked them)

And glad they all seemed to overcome it all...the way it should be...

U know that's right!1 :
hfce chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Both updates were great. I am so sorry to see this great story end. Those two are something else. I loved how they made up. EEK! :)
soccerchic6 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I loved this so much! I'm a sucker for happy endings. :)

This was awesome! I'm glad that they found a life together finally and, yay, they had a baby! Lol at "Hope's a bastard". :D

Always looking forward to more of your work!
soccerchic6 chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Wow, this was hot! *fans self* You wrote the scene so perfectly.

I loved Gus here! I could see him practically racing out of the office when Shawn and Jules began to talk.

And Jules definitely understands Lassiter. :) On to the next chapter!
LadyCizzle chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Now that is what I call awesome. Please oh please right more, maybe little one-shots of the Lassiters and the mini Lassiters.
Katya S chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Super!

Great end!
horns-and-halo chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
...You might want to change the rating to M after this chappy... don't know what I think. Personally, I believe that sex should be saved for marriage. But, it was well written. I'll give ya that, for sure. Very well written.