Reviews for Everybody's Fool
JayRain chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
How the heck did I miss this? In all my Cailan-loving glory? Really, really nicely done. You capture him and his displeasure quite well. How sad to have built a facade, only to have it fail you when you need it most. How sad to have your true self exposed in this way, and to know it. How beautifully captured in this story.
TunelessLyric chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Cailan sounds about as sane in this as Solona does in Even in Death. I can't help but feel terrible for him, lost as he is. This totally fits the song you used.
Asphell's Advocate chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
...I am speechless. You have given Cailen such depth that I will never look at him the same way again. I hope to read more works like this in future.

Until then, well done and farewell.
karebear chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aw. Scary and heartbreaking. Poor Cailan... And so with you on the inspired by music thing. Every aspect of my life, fanfic included. :)
The-Masked-Minstrel chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love music and often I would write roleplays to music that inspired the scenes, so I can empathise with your own view.:)

A cool story, I always pictured Cailan as similar, always others expecting so much of him because he is the Son of Maric, and yet always overshadowed with expectations to rise above like how Maric did. Its like they didnt really let him be his own person.

Anyways, Kudos on your story :)