Reviews for Two of a Kind
badkidoh chapter 8 . 2/15
Another great chapter.
Kelly chapter 7 . 1/31
I'm rooting for Annette to bring Kathryn and Sebastian over to the good side as allies.
FireHeart18 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Love the story and I love how you gave them powers from Charmed, it's a great show. Don't give up on this story, it's truly brilliant. Can't wait for your next update.
badkidoh chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Another great chapter.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
another good chapter.
badkidoh chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
well i like it so far
Cassie821 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Lovely chapter. Although I can't wait for when Kathryn discovers that Annete is the one responsible for making the copies of Sebastain journal. I also can't wait for Sebatisan to wake up so he can start unleashing some havoc. Hope you review soon.
Cassie821 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I'm so loving this story so far. I love the way Kathryn seems to be taking the news of her having powers so calmly and elegantly. Fits the character to a T. Also love the way the you composed the spell that gave Sebastian back his powers. Like the chapter, please update soon. I want to see what happens when Sebastian wakes up.
Rania chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
This is very interesting. I really like it and pls. update soon.
Cassie821 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Oooh. Like the thought of demonic Kathryn having demon powers. So much potential and possiblilities. Me likey very much. Hmmm, also like the fact that the coke she took was what sort of unsealed her powers. Wonder if that will also unseal any powers Sebastian might have. If you're going to do it kind of like Charmed and Phoebe reading the book and releasing all the sisters' powers. Fabulous story so far. Hope you update soon.
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Like the beginning so far and I like Blaine so that helps. Hopefully things will soon pick up, but I have a question though. Is it me or is Blaine a cocaine creator in this story. He's not just their dealer, he actually makes their coke?