Reviews for The Insanity Defense
Rennet chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is really good...
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I can picture this perfectly. You've made a memorable story that I always come back to read, over and over again. Thank you.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice, very nice.
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
A really nice take on a slippery issue. You captured Hannibal well, too. I loved that line about his stillness, very true.
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
One day of my life hurt more than any other. Days when relatives died didn't even hurt that much. It was the day my brother told me that no one in the world was as innocent, gullible, naive, crazy, and stupid as I was. He told me that nobody reaches age seven without being disillusioned. He told me that the real world is miserable and hurts. And it wasn't so much what he said about the world that bothered me as the way he said it. I still don't believe him about the world but having been to a public school it is easy to believe that they all believe it. Now I may be crazy like my brother says but I still think that all of them might possibly be wrong. And silly as this sounds your story gave me the hope that maybe, someday, someone else will figure out that the world isn't the stuff of nightmares and that whatever happens, things can always be salvaged.
abfirechick chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Brilliantly written! This describes him to a T. Hannibal has a point what is more kind living life in a blissful state of innocence or remembering what put you there?

I think at some point he learned to deal with some of it more with his team and when he eventually found someone to make his life with.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
that was an AWESOME explanation for Murdock's view of things, loved how Hannibal answered that one, and your interpretation of him (Hannibal in this when the "laughing fighter falls away" AWESOME line!

THANKS:"D
celinenaville chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow! Really nicely done. Packs a big punch with a limited space.
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I realy admired your portrayal of Hannibal in this.
Avirra chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
And the world is better with a few extra kittens, rainbows & the occasional invisible dog. :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oooh. That was awesome. Completely in character for Hannibal, defending Murdock for being Murdock. Great insight into Hannibal's thoughts (in fact, I almost worry you spent a little to much time in there. :P) Hopefully more of these will be coming soon?
PennyCent chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Perfectly done. I love this little short piece. Just lovely.
danang1970 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I do love this question, and this answer is fantastic. Love these drabbles you've posted! Hope to see more from you.
storyfan101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Miracle. Definitely a miracle. I like the bit about Murdock's world having extra kittens and rainbows. I think it's quite accurate.