Reviews for Nothing
missus brokkenbroll chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was great! There was only one thing that sort of confused me: Myrtle's bathroom is always empty because it's Myrtle's bathroom. No girls go there in Harry's day because Myrtle will hide in their toilet and cry. But why would it be abandoned in Tom's day? Most likely it was just a usual bathroom...
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
He's just so... Creepy. Which is the point, really, but Tom totally gives me the creeps.

Especially the last line. I can totally hear teenage Tom saying that line in that too-smooth voice of his.

I love the fact that while you stayed true to what info we're given about this scene in canon, you didn't feel the need to restate all of it, which is often the case when people write missing scenes. Eg: while you told us that Myrtle was bullied, Olive wasn't mentioned because why would Tom know that?

Well done all around.

(*_*)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh, this is delightfully creepy! I love Tom's matter-of-factness. Favorite bits: "Much as I despise how unnoticeable – nearly invisible – I am to them, I cannot deny that there are certain benefits. When one is invisible, one is also untouchable. I cannot be punished if no one looks at me long enough to see me doing something wrong" and "This is good for me. I've no doubt that hours will go by before anyone thinks to notice that she is missing." I also love the title.

Excellent work!
Paimpont chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh, that's got to be one of the best opening lines EVER!

Fantastic story; you have captured Tom's voice so perfectly. Interesting interpretation of a canon event - I can very well imagine that Myrtle's death could have happened this way. Really creepy and really, really good!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was really quite chilling! I like the part about Slytherin's sense of humour, and Riddle trying to see if he's feeling some remorse. His thinking when the stall opens is well done too, so quick! He's not the Heir of Slytherin for nothing... ;) really nice job overall! (though I don't usually imagine Riddle as invisible... it is actually quite the irony... )
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow that's an interesting perspective on it...very cool, nice job! :D
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love the end of the second paragraph. The voice seems a little off ("saunter") but it's a very interesting twist, and the way the title fits in is good. I think this is my favorite entry for this round so far.