Reviews for Love's Mask
ritzkiaprilia chapter 8 . 3/8
Wow, this is really amazing Layla x Sora fanfic! XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 3/8
Aww, this is really sweet
ritzkiaprilia chapter 5 . 3/8
Aww Fool, you are sneaky *smirk*
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 3/8
haha Sora guy ver is really popular among girls XD
Argh, so right now Layla know Riku is Sora :(
aurora ld chapter 8 . 2/22
A wonderful story, funny and interesting. My congratulations and hope you continue writing fics of this couple, because certainly there are not many in
existence.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
aaaaa thank you very very very much! you made my day with this story, I really love this pearing but it's almost imposible to find a fic off them, and more imposible to find a complete one so your story was... AWESOME! congrats!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
aawww loved it! really sweed chapter :3 sora x layla!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
aaa love you for writing this but I think I'm going to hate you if I fall sleep in classes tomorrow however great job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
loved it! very funny and original. ps: hope you read the coment
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
aaa thank you very very much! I :3 sora x layla! and most of the good storys of them aren't complete, so find this was awesome
JBubbles chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Great job, this was a good fic
rabastan04 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
aww this was adorable. I always think that there's not enough Layla/Sora fics out there and I'm so glad that I found this. Completed too. :) thanks so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
please write more stories about this two.
Airy36 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
Certainly one of the best story I've ever read. Seriously, since my main language is not english, I'm kind of having a hard time to understand the metaphor or phrase, but you wrote the story in an easy way so readers are eager to read all the words in the story. The story itself is really good and does make sense and the most important, not being cheesy. Because of you, I can barely remember watching kaleido star when I was in elementary school hehe. It was long time ago by the way :D. So I really hope that you will keep writing! And remember to chase perfection and success will follow you!

PS:Is this really your 2nd time to write a fanfiction?
Airy36 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Speechless ... In a good way!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »