Reviews for The Jovian Senshi
rikku92 chapter 22 . 2/26
So I had stumbled on this story tonight, and to tell you the truth I was not expecting something so simple yet eloquently written. I'm a bit lost for words without sounding so cheesy haha, but I loved the characterization and the liberties you too with the world building. I could very much see this as what happened with the fall of the Silver Millennium. Also I have to add that I loved the touch you added at the end with their American names being their new names with their new lives. Immediately recommended to my friend. I love this story!
sweet angel 505 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This story was just incredible! :D I zoomed through it because I just couldn't get enough of it! I love the version of the Silver Millennium that you created, especially the Jovian culture that Makoto lives and breathes! Plus, Makoto is a kick ass warrior! I loved this story from start to finish and the end was incredibly tragic and moving (even though I knew they would all die), which is just amazing! Thanks for an awesome story, you are fantastically talented, please keep writing! :)
sweet angel 505 chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Words cannot express how wonderful a writer you are and how deeply this story affected me emotionally! I read this whole beautiful story in about a day because I just couldn't stop thinking about it. Right from the start I was hooked and I had to know how it ended. Obviously I knew it wouldn't end well, but your story took me on a journey that was unbelievable tragic yet full of hope and completely worthwhile. I can't wait to start reading the sequel! Please keep writing, you are truly talented! Thank you for such an amazing story and an incredible representation of Makoto, Queen of Jupiter! :D
Sailor Jupiter chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. You're such a great writer, not once did I feel like it was boring or like I wanted to skip parts of it! Sailor Jupiter has always been my favorite because she reminds me of me! Anyway, thanks so much for writing this awesome story!
Mr. Unknown chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Great! - A word that describes this story perfectly.

Keep up the good work!
Happyreader chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
Woow, yeah, this story was great X3 it could even be called history?Xd i guess yep, your writting is so pro, you should even write books, they would be better than most crap is being produced actually ;D keep the good job and never leave your imagination withers ok?D
Eclipse of Thunder chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
I freaking loved it! It was amazing, what you did with the story. You write very well! I look forward to your other stories!
inori chapter 22 . 3/31/2012
i really enjoyed reading your fic(glad that yours is long...there seems to be few long fics about Makoto)

looking forward for its sequel...hoping you'll write more stories focusing on Jupiter
Fatal Mars chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
EPIC! I loved this coming of age fic! This is how SM should have went down. Mako was a fucking G and the end made me sooooo frustrated. I wanted to cry for Jupi when Usagi killed herself. I could feel the devastation and hopelessness that she must have felt. The way you told the tale was beautiful and poetic. It was enough of everything to keep me satisfied.
dittoeevee8888 chapter 22 . 1/3/2012
I enjoyed it [and mostly because of the fact that it wasn't heavily focused on romance, like much of the other stories on FF are, so it was definitely a refreshing story].

However...the epilogue confuses me. Like...I don't understand why it's really there :/

I understand it's a view of the future/"now", but it kind of seemed random the first time I read it. I'd like to know why you put it there though, if you do respond to reviews D
PSVT chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
I have to commend you for a pretty amazing story, one that I contained both action and emotion in spades and conveyed both aspects in a brilliant manner. Your portrayal of a strong, and yet in some ways quite vulnerable, Makoto was the cornerstone of it all, as the ability to see not just her external dialogue but her thoughts was important for fully understanding the story. I liked that she was not just another princess but a queen among princess, and yet she continued to hold her duty of protecting Serenity as sacred, even to the very end. You did an excellent job of creating a compelling and unique storyline, one that absolutely held my attention from beginning to end, and you did so with very few mistakes in the more technical aspects of writing. Thus, this story of yours certainly is one of my favorites, and I thank you so much for creating it.
Miss Comatose chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Unless you were unalerted from the chanting, I thought it was absolutely amazing.
balbriggansmith chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
Excuse me but could you do a what if story in which tey make to pluto and end up in the future with the modern senshi.

I just love time paradoxes and this epic story

Even if you don't, keep up the awesome stories man
Sailor Ayame chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Ohhhhhh , I loved how Hotaru appeared . Exactly how I imagined it . Shes so awesome . Anyway , you do a really good job describing battles . It felt like I was watching it right there on the field . I loved how you incorparated Makoto and everyone in Crystal Tokyo . I hope that you continue to write about Makoto , she has become one of my favorite characters now . Anyway , Im rambling on . But , cant wait to see what else you have in store for us ! Im def a fan . 3
KeiomeMO chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
Wow... Amazing... So strong, yet she still managed to break my heart a bit with all the anguish she went through. Thank you so much for sharing. It has been my pleasure to read.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction