Reviews for Always
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I noticed you didnt have much reviews, and that you havent posted for nearly a year. So i was wondering if you were abandoning this story, maybe because you think there arent so many people reading it, why bother. But the few people who do read it, love your story, if anything at least we like it! We're you "Always" fans! Maybe you took a break from writing, but either way. Please continue this story, i love it. Although ive read similar stories, its a first Severus being civil to potter and black. Im interested why Remus didnt want company too. I want to know what happens in the next chapter! Please dont give up and write soon! -pouts with pleading puppy dog eyes- pleeeassse!
Alasoi chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Interesting. I was not sure that Snape in Griffindor could be readable, but you've managed quite well.

I hope you update soon, good story so far.
Wanter-of-Self chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
That. Was. Awesome... I love McGonagall (that's how you spell it) and her sterness, you must write more!
Rara chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
This is wonderful! I'm eagerly awaiting more. Everyone is in-character, the plot is interesting and suspenseful, and it's well written. By the way, when a story is this great, there is no such thing as too long of a chapter ;)
Conductor of Darkness chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I enjoyed this chapter! Especially with how well you described Sirius's every emotion- very impressive! I hope to see more sooner than later

~ CoD
paulaa90 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
I just found this story, and I like your take on the HP story. I can't wait to see were this goes, and if Severus manages to change things for the better.

Please update soon!

Paulaa90
Rara chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Eclaire Stones chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Definitely enjoyed this one. I wonder, will Sev tell her the truth? It's going to be hard thinking of an excuse for this one :)
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Really great start! I too love giving severus a second chance :) I can't make one though so I just read em (LOL). I'm reading the chapters right after this.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Puh, that was close! One catastrophy averted, more on the way I believe. And you really don't need to apologise for the length of a chapter. There is no such thing like a too long chapter, only a too short one.
White Gray chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
I did enjoy it indeed!

Severus has such strong reactions to small things, he's terrified of disappointing Lily, and he still doesn't quite grasp the idea of being eleven again... Poor Lily, she has no idea what's going on! I wonder of Severus will find a friend in Remus...

Update soon!
Conductor of Darkness chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
MUST. READ. MOAR. 8U
Lily oline luply reagan chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Its a nice story, i like it...

Please keep writing...
Zireael07 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I love Remus & Sev bonding and the ending of the chapter. Brilliant!
White Gray chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
O.o

Severus should really learn to behave like an eleven-year-old... You show his struggle nicely, and he's very much in-character.

Update soon!