Reviews for Scarecrow
gatomon21 chapter 1 . 1/10
Simply... amazing. 3
Rubyrox9 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
good story! worth a fave :)
ahmadaziz chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
The idea is so outrageous, it is brilliant. And the execution was awesome as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
hah Edward lost, which makes sense Edward you are no match for a well trained ninja. Edward supposedly the fastest, guess Kakashi was faster. In your face Edward.

Ahem... thanks for the awesome story.
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love how you write it!
amarx17 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yo.

I am not a fan of Twilight, and I usually don't read crossovers, but I adored this gem of yours. It was smooth, almost tranquil, and I loved the tone of it. I'm really glad I read this. And that Kakashi won, because logically it makes sense, and I'm not just saying that because I'm not an Edward fan.

Thanks for writing this hidden gem.

Cheers!
Marx
PlayerWithWords chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I.

LOVE.

THIS.

It's really engaging and unexpected. You're a good author, you! It's also nice seeing a good fanfic that holds no bias, as in, you don't hate either one of the series and are not using this as an opportunity to bash one of the fandoms.

Coupled with your skilled pen, this is a great fanfic!
allan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
the ninjas win.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Interesting.
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this was interesting. and yay kekashi won
PinkBraid chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really liked seeing Kakashi through the eyes of a character from another book series. I thought he'd win. :) Really good.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Edward can read minds? I didn't know that/forgot that.

If he started to the left of the main gates, he should come across the Aburames followed by the Hyugas. LOL

Oooo! Almost creepy how astute Kakashi is.

Oh! I like the idea that Edward (and his family?) helped radiation victims after WWII. Is that in the books?

I also like the comparison of sharingan users to regular vampires; there's is something similar, especially with magekyo sharingan users.

Whoa! Kakashi went straight to magekyo?

I can really hear Kakashi in your dialog.

Oh! Such a poignant, poetic ending; you made me all teary-eyed for Kakashi!
Ryuno chu chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I really like this. I sort of expected it to be obnoxious, but it was nicely balanced.
Hatakefire chapter 1 . 11/25/2011