Reviews for Kitsune To Succubus
HyperA1985 chapter 7 . 8/20
I am looking forward to chapter 8 and I hope Naruto has sex with Kurumu.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 7 . 2/19
Not bad. How long will it take for her to realize it was Naruto?
i thought you were in charge of the roar of the wilds remake, you do know there is a guy stealing it right?
Sageofchaos chapter 7 . 2/8
hope to read more.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 2/7
I wonder if Naruto is a Kyuubi how strong is he because Moka is a Shinso Vampire the strongest monster of all in the story, and Kyuubis are strong only by their number of tails.
River king chapter 7 . 2/6
;)
Major Simi chapter 7 . 2/6
Well nice chapter it's gretel to see this story continued
Dragoncyber22 chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
continues the story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Please update
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue, and soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
New chapter dude.
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
Interesting.

Where is Yukari in this story?

Good luck and update soon.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I can't wait to see when Naruto meets Kuyou and that particular Arc because it is a key event in the series because it starts the process of Tsukune becoming a Shinso Vampire, and becoming the hope of Monsters towards Humanity, and I also want to see how Naruto deals with such a powerful foe that is highly bigoted and vile like him.

I also know that Gin doesn't like Kitsunes very much in the story because Kuyou tried to shut down the newspaper Club, and he succeeded for a while, and was reinstated again, and he has a bad history with the Enforcement people of the school.

I want to see if Naruto does stick out his neck for Tsukune because he could face a death penalty for helping Humans.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I have enjoyed the story so far a great deal, and if I remember correctly the Kitsune can reach "S" rank but this relates to their Tails because there isn't one that has reached Nine Tails because Kuyou is strong but he has only four at this moment.

I am curious if Naruto will accustomed to Kurumu because both races have a disliking towards each other but both of them are willing to break through the barriers of bigotry of their races. The most bigoted race in Rosario are the Vampires because they have incredible arrogance and pride as the strongest of the monster, and it also deals with their relationships and offsprings as well because they can marry whomever they want but they are particularly sensitive about Dhampir because that to them is a abomination and insult, and they have been known to kill the offsprings of Dhampirs, and the Vampires that have done this act are banished from their society or sometimes killed for their actions.