Reviews for Kitsune To Succubus
Jose19 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I can't wait to see when Naruto meets Kuyou and that particular Arc because it is a key event in the series because it starts the process of Tsukune becoming a Shinso Vampire, and becoming the hope of Monsters towards Humanity, and I also want to see how Naruto deals with such a powerful foe that is highly bigoted and vile like him.

I also know that Gin doesn't like Kitsunes very much in the story because Kuyou tried to shut down the newspaper Club, and he succeeded for a while, and was reinstated again, and he has a bad history with the Enforcement people of the school.

I want to see if Naruto does stick out his neck for Tsukune because he could face a death penalty for helping Humans.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I have enjoyed the story so far a great deal, and if I remember correctly the Kitsune can reach "S" rank but this relates to their Tails because there isn't one that has reached Nine Tails because Kuyou is strong but he has only four at this moment.

I am curious if Naruto will accustomed to Kurumu because both races have a disliking towards each other but both of them are willing to break through the barriers of bigotry of their races. The most bigoted race in Rosario are the Vampires because they have incredible arrogance and pride as the strongest of the monster, and it also deals with their relationships and offsprings as well because they can marry whomever they want but they are particularly sensitive about Dhampir because that to them is a abomination and insult, and they have been known to kill the offsprings of Dhampirs, and the Vampires that have done this act are banished from their society or sometimes killed for their actions.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
I hope to see this story updated more often because I want to see how this pairing holds up because they will have a lot of challenges been thrown their way, and I am surprised that Kurumu hasn't noticed that Tsukune is Human because Naruto already has picked up on this.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I am glad at least that Kurumu got what she wanted because Naruto is a good fit for her but it will be tough to stick together because the Kitsune don't get along with the succubi but I wonder about Naruto's parents because i want to know how they will react to this.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I am actually intrigued in the hatred between the two races can you elaborate about the Kitsune and succubi because it makes for a interesting story because Naruto will meet Kuyou a powerful Kitsune that Tsukune and Moka had a tough time in beating.

I also if Naruto will become friends with Tsukune and Moka because both of them had a terrible experience with the Kitsune Race in the story.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You have my interest in this story but how powerful is Naruto in the story because Moka is a "S" ranked monster, and has the power to become one of the strongest of them because of her Shinso blood but what classification of rank does Naruto have because Kitsunes are very strong in Rosario.

I am intrigued in the so called hatred between the Succubi race and the Kitsune but if anything you know about Rosario is about is how one Race manages to create Peace for the other Races because Tsukune was the chosen one to bring peace for the monsters what role does Naruto have.

I am happy though because Tsukune at least won't get the Harem like in the canon because he does end up with all the girls at the end.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
So how come you haven't updated in a year?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Awesome fanfic...but when the next one
devin.conway.16 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Hope to read more soon!
godzillafan1 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
finally wrote new chapters I see please write more soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Nicely written, I hope to see new updates soon
The Man chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Interesting. This is a little hard to follow but I'll continue to watch.
Takashi Kirimaru chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
HA! What a smackdown! Nice job on the fight scene. I look forward to the next chap.
kitsune clan head chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
U never cease to impress I look forward to the next installment.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Lol inner moka just stood there.