Reviews for Mass Effect: Clash of Civilizations
ShadowXV chapter 21 . 6/22
It a shame this story as not been updated. It really good i hope to see it finish one day.
The Prime Cronos chapter 21 . 6/20
Nice, I always enjoy true AU crossovers, nothing like just switching main charaters.
This story is a real jewl!
TheGrumpyGhost chapter 1 . 6/19
Part 2 please
TheGrumpyGhost chapter 21 . 6/19
Part 2 please
Bluh bluh bluh, Jesus fucking Christ NOTHING IS HAPPENING. Three chapters of boring, irrelevant bullshit and thoughtful introspection. No wonder this steaming pile has 93k words.
Htler28 chapter 21 . 5/27
Still Waiting
Angooos Mcdoddle chapter 1 . 5/22
Very nice ten out ten very gooood would reed angain if second part co
AyeJimmy123 chapter 21 . 5/13
Noice
haha.plogue chapter 21 . 5/4
What great story. I hope this story would be continue.

Are you still active dear author?
In regards to the last bit. What is the border between grave robbing and archaeology.
Faithless wanderer chapter 21 . 4/17
Sorry but i gotta say im disappointed by your ONI because the ONI everyone has ever known would have taken that moron with them and still forced the captain for the mission, hell if he declined he would have just been replaced on the spot

Secondly that moron who melded with the asari did in fact show her more than the language

She saw worlds and soldiers, names and symbols of the military forces which is honestly enough for ONI to take your ass
475213 chapter 21 . 4/8
Hey! I love your story so far!
475213 chapter 16 . 4/8
I love it!
thalgrond chapter 8 . 4/4
Thank you! Thank you so, so much for writing an honest-to-god AI character, and thinking about what that would really mean! I see far too many authors, both on this site and in published works, who treat AIs as just humans with computer brains, but they wouldn't be, and you didn't make that mistake! That's always refreshing to see.

I'm really enjoying the story so far. I have a bit of a problem with travel times, but I imagine somebody else has already brought that up, so I won't harp on about it.
geoffrey.hogue chapter 1 . 3/29
I haven't read Contact Harvest and my knowledge may be off but is that a CSO Class Super Carrier or a CAS Class Assault Carrier?
3,328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »