Reviews for Mass Effect: Clash of Civilizations
Really good, plz update
Ibskib chapter 5 . 4/18
archeologist - archaeologist

did you about not - did you say about not

speaking philosophical wise, not technological - speaking philosophically
Ibskib chapter 4 . 4/18
battle's past - battles past

you choose to - you chose to

refined to the border - confined to the border

Anymore - Any more
Ibskib chapter 3 . 4/18
less she become - lest she become

the star systems - the star system's

As evidence by - As evidenced by
Ibskib chapter 1 . 4/18
Needs a bit more proofreading.

correction:
satisfying - satisfied

the debris' are - the debris is
(this word cannot be plural)

As soon the - As soon as the

have stumble upon - have stumbled upon

Seloriato - Seloria to

treasure cove - treasure trove
TheFox chapter 1 . 4/4
It took moar than 2 years for chapter 21 too be publish. Have some patience, we have atleast 12-18 months before the next chapter. This is the second time i have posted this, read the comments befour you ask if this is a dead fic or ask when it is gonna update.
Arcane Howitzer chapter 21 . 4/4
This is definitely an intriguing one. The Leviathans are the Precursors, the Asari are a pre-human backup plan (I wonder if they're genetically similar enough to reproduce the "good old-fashioned" way?), and Saren is still a racist asshole (the more things change, the more they stay the same).

I hope there's still more forthcoming. While this would be far from the first story I've found after updates had stopped, it would be a pure shame for such top-notch writing to be abandoned.
CReaper210 chapter 17 . 4/4
I actually laughed out loud when the 50 kilometer ship came out. That is a very unnecessary show of force
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 13 . 3/24
Yeah, nah. There's a fight scene and there an infodump right at the beginning
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 9 . 3/24
"Because I like to see you guys squirm." That's fine and al, if the pacing works. When we're reading from UNSC's POV about detecting ships, the tension is high and the scene needs to go fast. Then we get to a scene change that's just calm with Tali and co figuring out some computers, like 10 minutes ago from the humans POV and then a flashback scene with a large info dump.
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 10 . 3/24
It drags. Takes too long to deliver the story. World building is great, but the story is sacrifing the paceing. But probably just end up reading to find out whether they go to war or not.
TheFox chapter 21 . 3/14
Watcher Pumpkin chapter 21 . 3/14
This work, this brilliance of a fanfic crossover. This is just brilliant. Shows of a really realistic human might, the misteries of the unknow both by the Mass Effect and the Halo universe. It's amazing, simpli genius
I want to tahnk you for making this wonderful fic, it's everything I wanted finally. Not a damn "shoot em' up", not shomething I can sleep and get bored of, this. The whole first contact, the while Harvest as the second place of the forst contct still made up as a sacred place that made me shad a tear when th Hades drifted next to the battle debris, the Geth involvement, Precursor menace. Everything is so damn fine. I even loved the little cameos of Michael and his alienated crew. That teasing of Stramus, the crew of Hades Gate. and now he Sol fortress ship and the Ark involved? Fuck yes. This what you created is the best first contact Halo/Mass Effect story I saw. Not just in a long time, noo, like in ever. Pls for the love of god, I saw the last update was like a year ago, but please dear si,r make my day and concinue this. And as you did so far. I JUST LOVE as you don't rush this. Finally an author I can respect over this. It got action sure, but as you make them aliens from both side piss their pants over excitement and fear with feelings as expected from any organics and AI. Like hooooly shit, it made me all shiver when I read the part the Sol got out of slip space from the Council's exploration team's pov. It was intens and a grand showing off the power. It made me proud to be a human. And I garantee, I will cry over this fic if you intent to make your reader mourn your characters. Just for the love of all gods of Halo and Mass Effect, give an update, and I hope you have an amazing day. Just brilliant work my friend, hope you read this cuz you deserv some love my man. Pats on back and all that.
Jathagarth chapter 21 . 3/11
Nice, very nice, though I assume that because its been about a year that the story is dead? None the less I will still be watching this story eagerly.
ShadowFuse chapter 21 . 3/11
This story is fantastic, it truly captures the atmosphere of both universes, especially Halo's with their massive ships and the UNSC's distrust of anything not human. From the little bit we have seen of Shepard, it appears he will be a badass Spartan, especially with the OP technology in his suit, but his portrayal as a Spartan seems less engaging and realistic to me compared to the first contact scenario arc we are in.

Spartans move at ridiculous speeds, can lift three times their weight without the suit on (Augmented of course), so with the suit, everything about them is increased to insane proportions. Shepard hasn't demonstrated the lighting fast speed, strength and reflexes of a Spartan or more rather he doesn't have that feeling I find or doesn't possess it yet. To me, he gives off an in-between feeling if that makes sense

This may be because he isn't augmented and so won't be able to use the suit to it's maximum capacity like a Spartan II or III would. Then again he has a suit designed with non-augmentation in mind, the UNSC would ensure that the performance of anyone wearing it would be as great or if not greater than the Spartan IIs or IIIs. But we haven't seen enough of it in action yet and he IS training with it, so I guess I will find out his strength in the future. I suppose I'm mentioning this because isn't necessarily a problem now but if he doesn't have that impossible warrior feel later, then it becomes an issue. I find that other characters' points of view allow for a more badass portrayal of a Spartan.

Anyway, doesn't really matter at the moment, just some personal thoughts. This is well written, very polished, something that is very welcoming to see (On another note, Halo fics seem to possess the best writing I have found, author level writing in same cases). I don't think I noticed any mistakes at all, a rare first. I would very much like to see more of this story. I look forward to a future update, work away at your leisure. Very well done.
3,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »