Reviews for Mass Effect: Clash of Civilizations
So basically an n7 is a spartan five.
LordXaero chapter 21 . 10/1
hope you update and finish this amazing story
Battleblock theater reference yeee
Ghost chapter 3 . 9/22
Lol I just realized someone almost copied this chapter with the Liara part almost exactly.
Only slightly Altered with a different name, but still asari.
I concur; an update is in session. Whatever life struggles you are facing, you must persevere and continue this masterpiece! FOR SCIENCE!
I concur; an update is in order. Whatever life struggles you are facing ... you must persevere and update this story! FOR SCIENCE!
So focking good. Update ASAP!
Axcel chapter 21 . 9/13
The center planetoid of the Ark is the core of a gas giant. The giant itself was one of several worlds consumed to build the Ark.
Axcel chapter 21 . 9/13
The Ark may be Forerunner, but the ancient humans were also tier one. So, Hackett is free to feel all the pride he wants.
SpawnofAnarion chapter 21 . 9/12
Love the story! Thanks for your time and effort in putting forth this intriguing contribution to the community.
buynocke chapter 21 . 9/12
I just have to say what a good story. I find the writing and plot to be rather fantastic. I do remember hearing that the forerunners were supposed to have a GALAXY spanning empire. Since the Halo detonations were supposed to wipe out all sentient life in the galaxy(mass effect races should have found at least one of the Halo's). Besides that one detail that you might (the empire's size could have been exaggerated) have changed to make the stories mesh right, it seems to be rather true to the lore (to my limited knowledge). Keep up the good work and while I would love for you to update more frequently I know everyone has a life to live, so do so when you can.
Anon chapter 21 . 9/4
Really hoping you haven't died. This is too good to not continue. Next chapter soon pls.
Phoenix Invictus chapter 21 . 8/28
Will this ever be completed?
Benthatguy chapter 21 . 8/23
Good story please update
Are the leviathans precursors? If so good if not you are really under powering them
3,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »