Reviews for Mass Effect: Clash of Civilizations
Tommy298 chapter 20 . 5/1
Its aight bro. We're willing to wait as long as its is necessary. Just get urslef settled and come back at ur 100%
Tommy298 chapter 3 . 4/30
Is shepard not a thing? Nor the master chief?
KasumiKeiko chapter 20 . 4/23
Plz continue, really like it.
LadyOfBirds chapter 20 . 4/17
WAT 80 HOURSA WEEK HOW DID YOU SURVIVE. ARE YOU STILL ALIVE. YOU BETTER BE, THIS THING ISN'T COMPLETE YET.
I only love you for your writing skills.
lightning909 chapter 20 . 4/15
i have positively enjoyed every bit of the story so far and cannot wait for the next chapter. you have some real talent there.
You know, just because he wear the armor, it wont make him a SPARTAN. Aside, without that armor, Michael gonna get tore to pieces.
Augmenting baseline human is a good thing. Why? Well, its cool, second, we have the tech, so, why not?
Seshe chapter 20 . 4/11
Man this is one good story. Gives off the professional writing when you read it. Definitively gives feel of official book not just fanfiction.
If you ever read this please update
Kalisko chapter 20 . 4/1
This story is great. I hope everything is going well for you. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Darman Sejuk chapter 20 . 3/26
I hope this story is still alive. It would be nice to see what happens next. Possibly the introduction of the quarian people to the UNSC?
RWL chapter 20 . 3/25
MY gut wrenched and tumbled and wiggled around through out this whole chapter. another great addition, and another person added to the list of followers of your story. this has been one wild ride and after reading it all in one sitting i can't help but want to go back and do it again, if only to find little tidbits i missed before, or think about it in new ways. You've made a solid fan out of me.
RWL chapter 19 . 3/25
this meeting man... all the build up. all the bloodshed, fear, anxiety, galaxy shaking revaluations... this is a freaking masterpiece. so organicly logical in actions and reactions, your characters breath their own life and I love them all for it.
thank you. simply put i am inlove with this story and your characters. your ideas fill me with pizzaz and vigor, your exicution of them makes me so happy. these discussions and far reaching polotics are entrancing for me, suprising as I came here for the booms, bangs and pew-pew-pews.

I love the power structure you set up, between the precurssors, the forerunners, flood and reapers. the precurssers are megga assholes aparently, in all respects!
RWL chapter 16 . 3/25
fuck. Yes. THis is a shining example of thought out 'what if"ing. by the book observations have been made, and by jove, thoes observations are fucking cool. I love how every one in the story is ppulling out the stops and working their hardest, but are still collecting the scraps of the forunners/protheans. it's an interesting format, the children olaying about the ankles of giants.
rwl chapter 15 . 3/25
let's get all our guns out and on the table before we talk about contracts, sound good?
RWL chapter 14 . 3/25
The flames of war spark once more a midst the corpses of giants. A cemetery torn asunder by slug and plasma, the reek of fresh blood settling into the thirsting void...

I like the close combat take on Space combat provided by the debris field, It was intense, interesting and visually pleasing[in my mind of course] I am excited to see how the next chapter pans out, unasked for help
2,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »