Reviews for Edward's Release
Lady Valeria chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Absolutely amazing! I think this might be my favourite story in your lessons saga. Love the smut :D
jul-l-amazone chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Thank you so much! I wanted to read it so badly and was very sad you removed it! It's even better than I imagined it. Bella is a really lucky girl! :o)
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Hahahaha! Evil and genius! :))
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
oh those Witlocks! Manipulative pair aren't they?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
that was hot! Well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh good start!
teamcullen-candi chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
hahahah great chapty naughty alice
Cassiakohn chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Oh My God that was fucking awesome! i mean wow just wow! You are amazing and i want more like whoa! seriously my whole body is shivering from this. BRAVO!
mickeydee chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
WOW! Please write more on this, would love to know Alice's "vision" ;) and see if Jasper can ever get Bella to himself. Loved it!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed your erotically created chapters. Out of the three I must admit that the second chapter was truly my favorite. I hope you create some more. Though, Jasper must get a little frustrated with having to create scenarios for threesome when I really think that what he'd rather be balls deep in Bella alone with no barriers or caution to really physically show Bella how it feels to be with the love god.
marauder-fangirl chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter!
princessnerra chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Cleaver Alice! Loved reading this little story... (:
Malice Slashlover chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
That was hot and I vote yes for Alice's next vision :)
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
So good...so hot... It would be so nice to have a new story with lots and lots of chapters as freaking hot at those ones...Thanks :)
hollytu514 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Check please! That was good!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »