Reviews for Edward's Release
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
oh those Witlocks! Manipulative pair aren't they?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
that was hot! Well done!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Oh good start!
teamcullen-candi chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
hahahah great chapty naughty alice
Cassiakohn chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Oh My God that was fucking awesome! i mean wow just wow! You are amazing and i want more like whoa! seriously my whole body is shivering from this. BRAVO!
mickeydee chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
WOW! Please write more on this, would love to know Alice's "vision" ;) and see if Jasper can ever get Bella to himself. Loved it!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
I really enjoyed your erotically created chapters. Out of the three I must admit that the second chapter was truly my favorite. I hope you create some more. Though, Jasper must get a little frustrated with having to create scenarios for threesome when I really think that what he'd rather be balls deep in Bella alone with no barriers or caution to really physically show Bella how it feels to be with the love god.
marauder-fangirl chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter!
princessnerra chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Cleaver Alice! Loved reading this little story... (:
Malice Slashlover chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
That was hot and I vote yes for Alice's next vision :)
Lurecyka chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
So good...so hot... It would be so nice to have a new story with lots and lots of chapters as freaking hot at those ones...Thanks :)
hollytu514 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Check please! That was good!
LoveStoryFan chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
I am so glad you reposted. This story is amazing, though I do think you should round it out with a few more chapters (eyebrows waggle)!
caressa28 chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
alice, you dog! lol
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Hello. Wow, didn't expect this chapter at all, but liked it anyway. Cool ending. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »