Reviews for EVIL 101
maristr chapter 3 . 9/4
eu realmente gostaria que você atualizasse e sim é muito engraçado ver a Sam com raiva...kkkk
Halfangeltje chapter 3 . 7/15
Cannot..stop..reading.. it.. You have wrote it very well, I like it! Tim Scam and Sam huh, hope they end up together and also being evuuul!

Keep up the good work
Eita a história estava super interessante, merecia sim uma continuado o fim ficou com gosto de quero mais :3
Ficou muito divertido kkk continua ai vaii
Pasha Gwapa chapter 3 . 4/4
This is really amazing. :3
With only three chapters, it's already beautiful.
Hope you can continue it.
The reasoning for Scam's freedom is really nice, logical, rational and valid. You are a genius.
I'm looking forward to how the story will go.
How Sam can keep up being Scam's student.
Will they continue acting as enemies? When will they learn to be comfortable to each other? Is Scam really going to keep up his cold attitude?
And will Mandy ever back off? She is sooo annoying. Scam is off limits. Translation: he is for Samantha Simpson only.
This is really worth the read. (All of your stories are.)
Hope you can continue this. :)
JBA chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I love this story so far! Especially that ending :P Please update this as soon as possible!
KaraSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Pleaaase update! I really want to know what happens next!
STELLA chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
UH OKAY. SO WHEN EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE UPDDDATTTEEEEE , CRESENTA!

Remember me? The 16 year old delusional, addicted-to-TS girl from YouTube? I'm going to harass you there if you don't update _ :)
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Omg! Have I Mentioned how much I LOVEEEE This story! ñ.ñ Timmy and Sam are going to have their moment yay! I really like REALLY wanna...no, NEED to know what is going to happen in the next chapter! that cliffie you left us with of that hunk of a teacher (cough Scam cough) pinning Our goody two shoes sammy to a door (Fangirling here!)is having is really anxious and totally curious to see what's happenin' after this lol pleaseeeeee if you can, update soon pleaseeee :)
xEtherealFlamex chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
AMAZING!
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
omg, This story is AMAZING! Please update soon if you can! 3
gameofhorcruxes chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
Omg please update Hahahaha! 3 years for 3 chapters isn't funny especially when you end with a cliffy! I beg of you please hahha
STELLA chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
WRITE MOREEEEE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I'm lovin' this ending! You have to continue this awesome story!
9456351 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I think Sam completly deserved that detention. You wonder why she thought she could get away with her behavior (especially in your worst enemies class. I mean really) Great writing! I hopw you update this (I must not be left with such a cliff hanger!)