Reviews for EVIL 101
KaraSalvatore chapter 3 . 7/19
Pleaaase update! I really want to know what happens next!
STELLA chapter 3 . 5/8
UH OKAY. SO WHEN EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE UPDDDATTTEEEEE , CRESENTA!

Remember me? The 16 year old delusional, addicted-to-TS girl from YouTube? I'm going to harass you there if you don't update _ :)
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 2 . 5/5
Omg! Have I Mentioned how much I LOVEEEE This story! ñ.ñ Timmy and Sam are going to have their moment yay! I really like REALLY wanna...no, NEED to know what is going to happen in the next chapter! that cliffie you left us with of that hunk of a teacher (cough Scam cough) pinning Our goody two shoes sammy to a door (Fangirling here!)is having is really anxious and totally curious to see what's happenin' after this lol pleaseeeeee if you can, update soon pleaseeee :)
xFireandIce101x chapter 1 . 4/28
AMAZING!
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 3 . 4/9
omg, This story is AMAZING! Please update soon if you can! 3
gameofhorcruxes chapter 3 . 1/2
Omg please update Hahahaha! 3 years for 3 chapters isn't funny especially when you end with a cliffy! I beg of you please hahha
STELLA chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
WRITE MOREEEEE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I'm lovin' this ending! You have to continue this awesome story!
NevadaJ chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I think Sam completly deserved that detention. You wonder why she thought she could get away with her behavior (especially in your worst enemies class. I mean really) Great writing! I hopw you update this (I must not be left with such a cliff hanger!)
LiiNaru-chan chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Well, I'm on Scam's side because... He didn't do anything wrong, Sam was the one who interupted the class and didn't apologize, so he did just what any teacher would do... Maybe except from that ending though... xD

But I love that ending, I like fanfictions with a little spice in them..! ;) And overall I think this story is really great, your writng is good and you've captured (do you say it like that in English?) the characters very well! :D

So I hope you'll continue this story because I wanna read the next chapter! x3
Marisa chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I need the next chapter! Your story is so good :)
nice0girl chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
i'm so happy, that this story has been revived. please continue :)
LavenderSkiez chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to review. This was a ridiculous time gap for me. Anyway I'm so excited for this story. Since most of the time Sam actually can't really do anything to stop Scam. And a teacher student relationship would be so scandalous. And omg that ending was brilliant. I mean it was an anointing cliff hanger but still brilliant. All the interesting things that could happen in detention... haha! I also like how you provided more of a background/ explanation for Gabby's behavior. I never would've thought of a detail like that. So this is great as usual and I can't wait to see where this goes! I know it's gonna be amazing!
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Heh honestly I love Sam but she did just walk into that one. She deserves it totally.

I really like this story and I am looking forward to how you develop things In this story. Especially how this changes how Sam and her friends react.

For this chapter I loved how the detention impacted her. It makes me wonder what else he is going to do and how that will annoy Sam.

I also thought that the part where she was taking the notes about the class and started drawing evil Tim scam. Lol that was amusing.

Please update when you are ready.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014