Reviews for White Labcoat, Stained with Blood
erisol trash chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved this.

Zhould a girl who's turning 13 October not read this?

I so aded this to my faves!
evulnessluver chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
yay fey no die . amazing story! lol I was listening to my Zelda cd with the lights off and it seemed to know when to get dramatic like when Kowalski was raising the knife it was so dramatic! then it was slow when he left... wow that cd fit your story .
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
The story was awesome but this whole bisexual thing...:/Anyway the story was very interesting!Good job!
13thsense chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
Oh come on! You better clear up this whole bisexual thing soon. Other than that, it was a good chapter
hardrocker21 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
My first time reading this sory and I can honestly say that it is awesome. Keep it up.
13thsense chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Just when I thought that this thing was already happily ending, you leave us with a cliffhanger. Thanks a lot. Nice chapter, but is Kowalski bisexual here or is that guy just dillusional?
lovelylinda chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
I just finished reading the 6th Chapter, which means for you, that I will annoy you mercilessly until you update! Mercilessly and unremittingly you hear me!

In any case, I just read the last few chapters in one go and personally found them to be quite suspenseful. This particular phrase caught my eye: "The last whiff of freedom, the cold Fall air swishing her hair around, beating against her skin, washing over her eyelids with a frosty kiss."

It's probably my favourite sentence in the whole story as I feel as though I can feel the crisp air of autumn brushing against my own skin while reading it. Beautiful phrases like this can add a certain elegance to a story, even if it's one full of blood and gore. :3 Although they may require some more time, I'd love to see more of those in the chapters.

I'm dead-serious, right now I'm very involved in the story and I'll really appreciate it if you add a new chapter soon. No pressure of course. I guess good things come to those who wait, so I'll try to be patient. :)

End of rant!
13thsense chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Eh, what's little genocide. It can hapen to anybody. This thing is getting more and more disturbing and I love it.

"..., kill them all, you're a god"
13thsense chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Am Ende des Kapitels war ich sprachloss, Mensch diese Geschiechte ist wahnsinn.
13thsense chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Netter Anfang, nur eine Frage, is die Geschichte die Fey liest deine?

Mensch, kannst du dir vorstellen wie das ausehen wurde wenn jemand in eine Tasche Geld kotzen wurde, unbezahlbar.