Reviews for Dead, Again
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I like the progression and the dynamics as you wrote them here.
freefallingforever chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
YES YES YES, you have to write an epilogue!
sailor silvimoon chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Please, you just have to continue with this... I Love it. And Please don't kill Ric like the show did. They need eachother, need their happy ending.
Chris chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
finish please, Damon needs to realize he loves Alaric not Elana, please give us a final chapter with them ending up together forever-love please, Alaric/damon forever
Chris chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
More please, Damon is starting to realize he loves Ric he just needs to realize he loves Ric not Elana, maybe Elija should make a move on Ric and Damon will get jelious and realize and tell Ric he loves him and they get together and tell everyone they are a couple and live happily forever-great story-Damon/Alaric forever please
yoana03 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
good chapter :) you should make an epilogue
damonia cassandra chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
an epilogue?hum let me think... SURE
BroodyCheery323 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
You cannot end it there. I have two reasons why: 1. Way too angsty! and 2. It just feels incomplete, like there should be something more - I say epilogue.

And my heart just broke for Alaric. Someone needs to choose him! Isabelle chose being a vampire, Jenna died, Meredith is psychotic, Elena's too caught up in herself - Damon is literally all this guy has !
Lila Toretto Barton chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
I say an epilouge.
Taylor La Rue chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
I'm happy Alaric is not dead but turned! I do hate that Damon took his choice away not once, but twice by forcing him to drink blood. I do like that Damon admitted to needing him!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
For a minute there, I thought Ric was really dead! I can't believe Damon took away Ric's choice though, but I get why he did it. I hope you do an epilogue about how life is after Elena's gone, or something like that.
no suggar thanks chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Poor Alaric! Always in the shadow of someone else! Please more of this! Please make something dramatic like one of the Originals wanting to snag Alaric away and Damon finally getting his head out of his ass or something! Happy end? *puppy eyes*

Hugs :)))
starzee chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Mad at Damon, feel really bad for Alaric. Ric deserves better. Brilliant chapter as always though.
CrowX chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Wonderful chapter. I'm really curious as how the next episode will be.

There are four possibilities: either Alaric turns, or Meredith is a supernatural and he wakes up, or she missed (which is most likely), or (please no!) he'll die.

Naturally I love your choice of options. I so adore Alaric being a vampire and I love how he isn't all that mad about not having the choice. Hopefully Damon will convince him and tell everybody, so that he stops being a dirty secret.

Please write that last chapter!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Hey :D ok I know I have not been following this story, yet in the ending iwas just to damn good not to review on! Delaric is cool first off. These 2 are JUST so gay for eachother on the show (just like Klefan!) it just makes me *giggle like mad* as Damon is so jealous of dr. Crazy bitch it's so funny! Poor Alaric ;') Lol so yeah, I like your delijah story more, yet this was so cute I'm glade you wrote it. Yay
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »