Reviews for Match Made in Hell
mika1617 chapter 10 . 7/4
how did rin survive with such a familly and didn't kill them earlier in her life ?
Leefa chapter 1 . 4/29
I just found your story. I have to say everyone was looking at me as I tried to not laugh out out. I love rin and her family. I look forward to reading more!
Where is the nex shapter
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
update Tsuki Hime please
Bliss Autumn chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
This is a really interesting story, I'm reading this with a smile never leaving my face. It's hillarious!

But, I'm quite disappointed because I think you won't be updating this anymore.
Erica chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Oh. My. God.
I soooo love your story. It is very well detailed, enough to get an image. It is very cute and hilarious as well. Please please please please keep writing and updating more.
Thanks
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Hahaha, love the rules!

Please update! This Story is absolutely wonderful!
devilsbloods chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
FINISH IT 0.0 PLEASE? so funny
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
omg..you really need t update..I love this story
hiyomi chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
this story is quite interesting. It's sad there is only one fic on Seiga. I loved reading it :)
SilverRider09 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
Yay! An update! Hurray! Now make the chapter.
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Update soon please! I'm still interested to see just how riku seiga will die...
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Go Rin! CHOP HIM UP! Nah. I'm enjoying this story too much. If he dies, the story would end. So he should not die, no matter how much I would like to see (read) about it... Sighs...
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lo- *cough cough whheeeeeeze cough cough cough* lol lol lol lol LOL he's lol lol gonna lol lol die lol lol a lol lol lol lol horrible lol lol lol lol painful lol death lol!
SilverRider09 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Lol. I like this Rin girl. She and I could become murdering buddies!
_