Reviews for The 5th Noble House, The Yamada Clan! Wait, What?
JC1987 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Okay, it has officially been over 2 years since you last updated this story. Please, update it!
ALLCAPSKING chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON.
JC1987 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I hope everything is okay with you, you haven't updated any of your stories, or answered any of my messages.
ANONTHENAMELESS chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
COME ON MAN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLEACH STORIES?
Pirony chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
why is this story being neglected?
Animefreak Amii chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
What? But. There is no next chapter there. Where is it? Did it it poof away? Why!? I want to read it so bad! I finally found time to get through this and there is no more! That's so sad!
janimetgamer chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Please continue I love it! It's making me laugh so hard at the hilarious bits! I also love HanaRuki couple I hope the Kuchiki gets Unohana clan!
ALL CAPS KING chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please update this please (gets down on knees) PLEASE that huge cliffhanger and then no update for a year come on
Pirony chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This seems to be your most popular story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a while.*hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge*
Harem Master123 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I hope you update this soon. I love this fic. Not many straight Hanataro fics out there
NWO2013 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
When will you update this story? Please, update soon.
onlyone42 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! I really liked the twist that was put on this chapter. I really can't put what I want to say in words finals have killed my reviewing ability. Any way I really like the veiw of the plotting rukia it was funny to see byakuya squirm XD PLEASE KEEP GOING I LOVE THIS STORY
RoseJustice chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
OMG! I LOVE IT! This sooo rocks! I hope you update soon!
RoseJustice chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Anything but HanaMomo would be fine with me...I don't like that pairing. I like Momo with Hitsugaya. I kinda like the hanaruki and the Hanaharribel, tho my fav pairing with Hanatarou is actually Soi Fon...its so funny to imagine them together, given the vast difference in their powers and personalities...I'm liking the story so far, tho the lack of punctuation in some areas, and the way you will have a sentence spoken by a character, but won't identify who that character is, has confused me at times. Also, you seem to mix up the word well with we'll, which means 'we will'. Other than that, I'm loving the story! Good job on Bone Ripper, btw, I just hope he doesn't cause grief for Hana...