Reviews for The 5th Noble House, The Yamada Clan! Wait, What?
JC1987 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
It's been over 3 years since you last updated this story. Please, update it.
JC1987 chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Okay, it has now been 3 years since you last updated this story. If you can, please update it. There are a bunch of great stories about Hanataro that haven't been updated in years, and this is one of the best ones.
Lord Saiko chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
Please update!
Lord Saiko chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Please update this story!
JC1987 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Okay, it has officially been over 2 years since you last updated this story. Please, update it!
ALLCAPSKING chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON.
JC1987 chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
I hope everything is okay with you, you haven't updated any of your stories, or answered any of my messages.
ANONTHENAMELESS chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
COME ON MAN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLEACH STORIES?
Pirony chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
why is this story being neglected?
Animefreak Amii chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
What? But. There is no next chapter there. Where is it? Did it it poof away? Why!? I want to read it so bad! I finally found time to get through this and there is no more! That's so sad!
janimetgamer chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Please continue I love it! It's making me laugh so hard at the hilarious bits! I also love HanaRuki couple I hope the Kuchiki gets Unohana clan!
ALL CAPS KING chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please update this please (gets down on knees) PLEASE that huge cliffhanger and then no update for a year come on
Pirony chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
This seems to be your most popular story. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in a while.*hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge*
Harem Master123 chapter 13 . 4/21/2013
I hope you update this soon. I love this fic. Not many straight Hanataro fics out there