Reviews for The Paths of Destiny
neogoki chapter 20 . 10/21
the washing-machine might be just how Kaiba expresses a Joke:
"Primitive Ancients, behold modern Technology and be amazed!"
with no water it would be a very dry joke but that fits
Fairy King Oberon chapter 4 . 6/30
is it Jaden? please tell me it's Jaden
Ann chapter 24 . 10/17/2018
Excellent duel! I really liked this one.
Superman was enchanted? He won't like that when he wakes up! Duel Monsters continue to be more alarming to the Justice League as they slowly (or not so slowly?) fall victim to more and more effects and creatures.
(it seems to me that sometimes you make Yami too dark. A torture rack, seriously?)
I liked what Yami and Yugi said to Ryou, how great darkness needs a light - for there is no darkness without light. (plus we some of Bakura's instability. I bet he's still having trouble with his new title as Master of the Darkness)
Ann chapter 4 . 10/15/2018
This is going to be so fun! I kinda feel sorry for the Justice League, but they can't interfere - they don't know enough they the Shadow wielders don't have time to get them to come around to their side. Endymion was cool delivering her warning.
Judai casting the field spell! Whoo!
I liked how you included character development for the Yu-Gi-Oh! bunch who participated in the original Battle City. Mai going up to challenge Malik (and Marik) after her first duel with him put her in the Shadows and a coma was awesome!
Ann chapter 2 . 10/15/2018
Things are heating up! We see the upper tier of Shadow Users finding out about the disturbances, and Kaiba has been proven right. (Lol, I wonder how many teams like Mai's he's got out their rounding up rogue duelists.) Now the Justice League is catching on too. I wonder how the two groups will cooperate, if at all. It'll be funny to see Superman's reaction to the Battle City announcement - excellent point Mokuba!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
Hi, So, I think you made a mistake in this chapter. When Rebecca enters, you say that an elderly man in a suit and bowtie trails her, I assume that's Professor Hawkins, but then later you say that professor Hawkins is on the blimp, waiting. is that a mistake, or who is the man with a bowtie? Thanks!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 16 . 6/20/2018
Hi, Great fic. I just wanted to point out that when DarkLord Edeh Arae was summoned, Athena's effect didn't activate. I was wondering if that was intentional or not.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 30 . 7/30/2017
'the wizard in Chicago [who] held the fires of creation' If that isn't Harry Dresden, I'll eat his blasting rod
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 36 . 5/14/2017
Omg this wasnt is my favs ,how could that be. Your fics are some of the ones i read over and over(seriously i dont watch my fav movie as much as i read your fics).
Yoru no Katana chapter 7 . 4/26/2017
Seventh time rereading this because this is so good...It’s 3.13 and I have class tomorrow at 8.00...

I’m so screwed...

I’m still reading this anyway.
Yoru no Katana chapter 36 . 3/2/2017
You know a fanfic is good, when you stay up till 4 am for two nights straight just to finish reading it and you have Chemistry Lab Practicals tomorrow...and you have a reputation for screwing up the titrations when tired and lacking sleep.

BTW I didn’t screw up, thankfully.

Planning on rereading this.

And oh the Dresden Files crossover is EPIC. ME WANNA MORE.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
very nice fanfic, great job
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
eldarhunter chapter 36 . 7/16/2015
It's late, I'm tired but I LOVED IT!

so few good yu-gi-oh crossovers, well done
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
I was reading some of your fics and well , i got to reread this one and i probably. Didnt know what song they where dancing to but now , one of my favs. I love thcene of them dancing to it.