Reviews for The Paths of Destiny
JWang chapter 36 . 7/21
very nice fanfic, great job
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/30
Update immediately, please!
eldarhunter chapter 36 . 7/16/2015
It's late, I'm tired but I LOVED IT!

so few good yu-gi-oh crossovers, well done
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 35 . 9/17/2014
I was reading some of your fics and well , i got to reread this one and i probably. Didnt know what song they where dancing to but now , one of my favs. I love thcene of them dancing to it.
MrMasterplan chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Just so you know, there's a mistake in this chapter. The Penguin is one of the few Batman villains who is actually sane, so when he gets arrested, he goes to Blackgate, not Arkham. That Means that he Riddler could not have seen him there. Try the Mad Hatter instead.
NeonPheonix chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
One of the few good Yugioh crossovers out there
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
You mention joker too often. Batman has a huge rogues gallery, the justice league as a group, an immensely larger one. Furthermore, joker regularly reinvents himself to be the baddest of the bad. He's not the bar that batman rates evildoers by, he's the goddamn pinnacle.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
I think it is extremely strange that Ryou has a fairy deck, when in cannon he loves the occult. Marshmallows are not occult...
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
What was the joke?
The Weird Someone chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I found something you might have missed whilr you were writing the chapter, but during the duel between Jounochi and Apollymi, it seem as if Otogi is talking to himself.

The lines I am refering to are these;
"One heavy hitter out already, and three Djinn in play," Otogi whispered. "Would this end up like Hunter San?"

"Jounochi hasn't been slacking," Otogi replied. "He'll be fine."
mechna prime chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
ummm... what carrot?
Ephiseth Criegsheir chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I loved this fanfic
and i wanted to ask your permission to translate this and your others YGOxJL fanfics to spanish...
i'm sorry for the bad english D:
avatoa chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
First off, I must say that the story is quite excellent. Secondly, why do you let the Justice League continuously be pwned by these guys?
Ryuus2 chapter 36 . 3/29/2012
Another awesome story to add to my massive collection of stories!

What I'm most thankful for are the ideas. Cross referencing this story with the wiki has given me a dozen cards and strategies to consider for inclusion in my many character and personal decks. Not to mention the story ideas. There weren't as many, but I thought up a few good ones.

I loved every duel! Except for parts of a few of them. Most importantly was Apollymi vs. Yuugi, when Apollymi double summoned his first turn without explaining how he did it. I know that plot relevance demanded he do it, but it should have been easy to explain.

I wonder if Jonouchi will have that ring picked out by his next story appearance...

Powered-up Batman pwning monster ass. Yeah, I think we've got an idea of how he'll end up using the cards, if he ever does. Villains be warned, Bats has magic kukuku~!

Keep up the great work!
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
The Silent Magicians are female. Just thought you should know.