Reviews for Redemption
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I love this story!

Please continue!
pgsmrocks chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEE! I knew that the season finale of Prime would spark fanfic! I'm so impressed with the detail and how your stories are so thought out. Yes Optimus.. er Orion needs to get back to the Autobots!

And as a teacher myself, I can only wish you well. It is a lot of work, a lot of prep and planning. But very enjoyable.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Amazing chapter! XD I loved the emotions throughout it. Can't wait for more! XD
smoking caramels chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Aw, Skywarp! Don't worry, things will work out!
yamiishot chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Makes me wonder what Soundwave's doing in the middle of all this. Wonder what he thinks of Orion.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
XD That was a great chapter! I loved how Skywarp threw that pillow at Megs! lol

Can't wait for more!
yamiishot chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
More of Ironhide, oh please! Poor poor Optimus, the first thing he sees as a Prime is Ironhide and he's... Baaaw ;_;
Tiger-Hime chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Don't judge me, I can be a bit slow... Ironhide is dead. Why? He was alive and well in the Shelter series. And Skywarp met D-16 before afterall? In the mines before going back to the past? So confused! *brain melts and falls over sputtering* Help meh understand, someone!
Must.Love.Zombies chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
the end was so sad! Please keep going! I love it.
smoking caramels chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Very cool. Sneaky!Skywarp is perfect for Megatron and poor Orion Pax, the world is a very strange place right now for him.
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I feel bad for Optimus/Orion and Megatron TT. They have a great dark past! And for Optimus/Orion he stills don't remember his faction and friends, only fragments. Poor of him, I blame Unicron for this! If it wasn't for Unicron, Optimus stills have his memories, but no, destiny is a word that always affect all beings -_-lll.

I can't wait to see the next chapter! See you around and congratulations! w
spatz chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
great chapter.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Whoa. I love. :)
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is an Amazing Story!

Please Continue!
Tiger-Hime chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
:O Whoa. I always knew Megatron had some good left in him. .

I'm not sure about this yet. But update soon and we shall see! XD