Reviews for Harry Potter and the Poser Prepz Stone
Snow chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I loled so hard that water came up my nose when Petunia turned into Peanut.
Ashlyn Darcy chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Nice story, once again :P POTATO SALADZ ARE AWESOME!
Ashlyn Darcy chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Er... arigato means 'thank you' in Japanese! :P I learned a little Japanese before. By the way, nice My Immortal fanfic!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
oh my god! yes, a story like this! THANK YOU AND UPDATE SOON! LOL. i wanna read my Rape-Eye-Stuff!
Rina of Cool chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Who said that at the end.

No, really, who? Was it Hagrid? A centaur? Who?

Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Delete! Delete! Haha Mikami ftw
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Lol i loved the last bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Woah... You need a reward for this! It's so... Awesome!
GottaLoveTheBooks chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
This is histerical. I am literally cracking up - so hard that my cat who was sitting on my lap just ran off in fear.

Also, if you wanted examples of Tara spelling, go to 'jo bekke at hugwrts' or 'ema siri lily danni pottur'. They both suck.

Just saying.

WRITE ON!

~Thals:)
Luna Lumen chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I don't know what's wrong with me... i just couldn't stop reading this... it was like i was Stupefy in my seat by the sheer amount of mistakes. Compliments to the person who could write so horribly and still be intelligent enough to write without spelling or grammar mistakes (even if a few IQ points were lost)
Some Moron chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Wow...

It's wild, it's crazy... and you mentioned me and my fic!

I love the randomness in this chapter.
Some Moron chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Wow... you've got Tara's neural-destruction power figured out perfectly!

I loved the "Die-gon Alley" joke. That seems like just the kind of thing you'd find in the real MI. (I'm surprised she never used that one!)
Some Moron chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Oh yeah, this is awesome! I've never seen this done before - keep up the great work. Your Tara-Speak is spot on.

So about your question about the e-mails. When you sign in, check Settings under Alerts. Make sure the e-mails you want to get are enabled. Also check Settings under Account and ensure Private Messaging is enabled.

Also, make sure your e-mail software is not marking FFnet's messages as spam and bouncing them. If you have an online mail server, add FFnet's bot address to your contact list. If any of its messages bounce, it believes your address is invalid and turns off all alerts.
kte chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Is is bad that i can understand what your writing?
Agent Dragonhunter chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
XDD I love this. I haven't seen an MI parody this funny in a while.