Reviews for Touching on a Technicality
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 1 . 10/5
Plz. omg. this is so good. jfc.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/13
As usual, want more but there the dreaded 'the end'already. *sobs*
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/11
Hah. Nice one.
Brenden chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Love it, especially his brief interactions with the Old Man and Tsunade. :)
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I've been skimming through your stories (by that I mean reading voraciously) and am rather disappointed at the lack of sequels. So many amazing one-shots that could have potential follow-ups to blow your mind, and there's no follow. This is one, several of your Potter stories, hell, if I favorited it, I damn well wish there was a sequel. Thanks for writing, your ideas are amazing, and generally not cliched enough to bother me. Happy Writing!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This Naruto is not that dumb at all. Or Naive.

I like this Naruto. At least he understands that they are barely teaching anything in the academy.

I really like this oneshot, since it really gives an idea as to the lack of teaching system of the academy. Lol.
Neilru2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
i realy like this one, ive been turned off alot of naruto storys do to alot of them really focicing on the fights and death, i realy just want to see all the interesting things poeple can do with that world...just bleached so its not so damb dark
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
nice idea :)
RexNihil chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I think this could be a great starting point for a really decent fic. It details a situation, Naruto's feelings on the matter, and what he is going to do about it. It would take some doing though, as you got a bit time-skippy in there to fit it all in. Still good though.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Tee hee. Always a pleasure to see Naruto using his brain. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This is an interesting idea for Naruto, because the small change in his perception snowballs into increasingly larger changes. And you've written the changes very well, because they proceed naturally and logically from Naruto's determination to fix the holes in the education system :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I think of him having a very big journal. Where does he keep it?

Awesome job!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Please say you'll one day continue this gem of a story?
majishan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
this was lovely, i hate when people do a story halfbaked even 'canon'. this should've happened