Reviews for Touching on a Technicality
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/7
/Probably the best persuasion of Tsunade that I've seen. Definitely in the top 5.

Thanks for writing.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/8
Very good story. Naruto is very serious about being a shinobi and Hokage and is capable of analyse (on the other side, Sakura is book smart but seems to be unable to put anything in practice in practically the first part of the manga, didn't know anything about a boy she stalked for years and didn't even seems to have trained at all after her elimination during the exam).

He saw a problem in his village education system and plan to repear it. I think that more than his match, it's his ability to analyse and come to a viable plan that assured his promotion. In the others hand, people like Lee showed they weren't ready. A ninja know when he had to abandon to fight another day, he doesn't use a technique that could kill or maim him for an exam.

In the end, it's the reality of that had become of her clan's heritage and the damage that DanzĂ´ would do that make her accept the Hat. Naruto show that he already think like an Hokage: he want to make the next generation able to survivre.
WesternBird chapter 1 . 2/22
I really enjoyed reading your story as I agree that the ninja academy and the sensei's don't teach much. I would love to see this continued.
i'm iam chapter 1 . 2/13
a good frame for a minato like naruto who becomes the hokage early
erik chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Great story.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Okay, this is what the manga should have been like! Maybe not in its entirety, but still close enough to it. This makes much more sense for Naruto that what he is in canon!
Boop-Ba-Doop chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Plz. omg. this is so good. jfc.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
As usual, want more but there the dreaded 'the end'already. *sobs*
entelejent chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Hah. Nice one.
Brenden chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
goodwork
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Love it, especially his brief interactions with the Old Man and Tsunade. :)
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I've been skimming through your stories (by that I mean reading voraciously) and am rather disappointed at the lack of sequels. So many amazing one-shots that could have potential follow-ups to blow your mind, and there's no follow. This is one, several of your Potter stories, hell, if I favorited it, I damn well wish there was a sequel. Thanks for writing, your ideas are amazing, and generally not cliched enough to bother me. Happy Writing!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wow.
This Naruto is not that dumb at all. Or Naive.

I like this Naruto. At least he understands that they are barely teaching anything in the academy.

I really like this oneshot, since it really gives an idea as to the lack of teaching system of the academy. Lol.
XD
Neilru2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
i realy like this one, ive been turned off alot of naruto storys do to alot of them really focicing on the fights and death, i realy just want to see all the interesting things poeple can do with that world...just bleached so its not so damb dark
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015