Reviews for Touching on a Technicality
alichi chapter 1 . 4/19
Ah, love fics that BUILD things, even if this is just planning...
fellow chapter 1 . 4/6
Nice story.
fellow chapter 1 . 3/21
Cool story.
Aleous chapter 1 . 3/7
I don't comment often because I find it to be a hassle, but I've been reading a lot of your stories and almost every single one (if not every single one) has left me with the desire for there to be more! but I suppose that, that is a sign of it being a really good story. Note I've pretty much ignore the ones that aren't Naruto or Harry Potter because I don't know enough about the others to haven't understanding of how the characters are supposed to be and whether or not you've changed them for better or worse.
acrimony1029341 chapter 1 . 2/23
An excellent story. Good start for a fic about naruto succeeding the sandpiper as the god of shinobi and the professor. Keep up the good work.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome! Just so awesome
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/20
Great story!
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You are killing me with these amazing one-shot that could be so much more but you leave them as is! They all feel like cliffhangers!
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I really like this version of Naruto and would love to see how his path to Homage unfolds. Thanks for the post!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Good job!
frytrix chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Honestly, this story was well written, and i really liked the ideas here.
I am dissapointed tough that it is a oneshot only, please take the ideas of a competent inteligent naruto, and make it into a long story, preferebly paired With a female or no pairing at all.

You make good stories, but slash is simply to disgusting for me to read.
Aloever chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like how Naruto writes everything in his notebook. And from what I remember of the manga his characterization makes a brilliant point about what they are taught in the Academy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful.
jil chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Update?
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I thought it was great, but in the future could you go easy on the bashing please.