Reviews for Touching on a Technicality
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/12
Tee hee. Always a pleasure to see Naruto using his brain. Well done!
This is an interesting idea for Naruto, because the small change in his perception snowballs into increasingly larger changes. And you've written the changes very well, because they proceed naturally and logically from Naruto's determination to fix the holes in the education system :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/20
I think of him having a very big journal. Where does he keep it?

Awesome job!
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Please say you'll one day continue this gem of a story?
majishan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
this was lovely, i hate when people do a story halfbaked even 'canon'. this should've happened
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I wish you expanded this story.
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
i like this
Cersesi chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I like it.
picabone99 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
that was brilliant! wish that there was an expanded version of it. love that you made naruto smart and a planner.
scranity chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is already a good idea, but it could probably end up an even better 'fic if you expanded on it.
alichi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ah, love fics that BUILD things, even if this is just planning...
fellow chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Nice story.
fellow chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Cool story.
Aleous chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I don't comment often because I find it to be a hassle, but I've been reading a lot of your stories and almost every single one (if not every single one) has left me with the desire for there to be more! but I suppose that, that is a sign of it being a really good story. Note I've pretty much ignore the ones that aren't Naruto or Harry Potter because I don't know enough about the others to haven't understanding of how the characters are supposed to be and whether or not you've changed them for better or worse.
acrimony1029341 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
An excellent story. Good start for a fic about naruto succeeding the sandpiper as the god of shinobi and the professor. Keep up the good work.