Reviews for Things We Do
illnevertellu2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Absolutely loved it!
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love your story, especially the womb-mate part!
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this :D such an intriguing and awesome story 3
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like the ending!
sxpnce chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it. Very nontraditional as one shot go, but the story was full! I'd love to hear more of the "seedier details" Good luck in the final voting
KeeWit chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Good story.
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Freaking awesome!
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Courtney.Cullen14 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
wait? so is Emmett Edwards brother then? and did he still get married to Rose? kinda confused. Great story though
Cattinson chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I physically hurt for Bella in this story. And you made me actually hate Rosalie. But seeing Bella "dazzle" everyone with her skills while still making her vulnerable to the attention kept her true to her character. And her standing up for herself and punching Rose, priceless.
LSidnee chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Super cute story! Very 80's chick flick. Please tell me that it'll be expanded.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Nice work! I was confused through most of it - I couldn't understand why Bella would even entertain Alice's threat, then I couldn't understand why Bella would bother "really" trying out instead of throwing it - then I couldn't understand why Bella would even stay on the squad instead of pulling out. I think I always knew Edward was disgusted with the idea of her being a cheerleader, though of course I didn't know why until later. all turned out for the best, even though I don't understand how Rosalie is a great-aunt...? It wasn't said that Emmett was Al and Edward's brother, was it? I don't recall that. And honestly, I don't think Bella's right-hook was enough damage for Rose - she definitely deserved worse, and certainly didn't deserve to wind up with the guy she wanted after acting that way!

Fun story - perfectly captured the awkwardness of being new and being a teen in high school. Well done!
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was great. I hope you consider filling in the blanks at a later date.
katmom chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was charming! I loved that right hook!

Thanks for entering...