Reviews for To annoy a potions master
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Hahha that's funny trewlanyvis nasty too
AiymaSnikies chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Can't wait to see wat she says now
AiymaSnikies chapter 5 . 4/4/2015
Lol omg
AiymaSnikies chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
This is hilarious
Lilly flower forever chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
i think the sevie poo and the argh ron were my favourite. the spider is hilarious! you have inspired me...
great job
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Teithril chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I think I'm gonna LOVE this fic! Can't wait to see what Hermione has in store for Severus!
Alybethed chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
oh yea you did Hermione!
blackgirl145 chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Wow worst fanficton ever now i regret reading it.
marcelineSucksP chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Omg! I love it ur an awesome writer keep on doing awesmoe!:)
flameprince chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Im confused what happened?!this is one bloody hell of a stupid ending lol come on u can do better!
wiseowl12 chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
I love this story I think it's really interesting how you made hermione and Snape a couple because I would have never thought of that. Even though hermione was completely OCC I lived her character I really like this story, you should did mor like these :)
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Dear Authoress,
A Lighthearted, funny, cruel, and warm tale
I agree with Angelwell on page 11. * not sure if it is a good way to win someone's heart by embarrasing them and humiliating them'. The Mauraders rise again.. She acts too childishly to attract a man twenty years her senior- Where is H G's own intelligence and warm heart? - SS is the epitomy of pride, intelligence and hidden warmth. shouldn't the girl/ woman he loves, embody some of those traits, together with a large dose of compassion,as well as the playfulness, you ''embodied" so well?
I agree with a odd punctuation and spelling, (Look words up, you are unsure of), makes it rather difficult to read, in spite of your truly fun pranks , in the start. I really enjoyed them.
The story needs a bridge to explain what happens to the characters between SS' transformation into a woman; Hermione suddenly becomes SS in the Great Hall?; and what happens after St. Mungo? Did a chapter, or a few sentences get deleted?
Again, I adored the playfulness, and that you let SS give her a lesson.
Also, your gentle, and sensitive description of Draco and Harry's hidden feelings was Very Well done., and that you didn't *bash* Ron, who is just looking out for his friend, awkwardly. Ron is the ordinary, important, guy, between Intelligence ,and Hero. Where would heroes be without them?
Do keep on writing.. You have a real lighthearted joy in your pen. Let us read more.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
"Which cheek?" LOL! Brilliant...I never imagined Hermione as such a smartass, maybe a bit snarky, but definitely not this...but now that I've had a taste, I find i quite like her that way. Good job!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
*tries to stifle laughter* *fails abysmally* Ahhh, brilliant...I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this story a lot...even more than your others.

"and into the bedroom..." HAHAHAHA! What a way to stop him threatening you...
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »