Reviews for Words Unspoken
aby-wan kanaby chapter 4 . 2/18
Nejiten3 chapter 4 . 1/4
so far this one is my favorite
Nejiten3 chapter 2 . 1/4
Snake Eyes repeated to himself his code: rule one – do not get attached to the assignment
too late !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
RESPECTED AUTHOR
I KNOW THAT THIS STORY MAY BE AMAZING BUT HAVE U THOUGHT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WHO DONT LIKE READING NOVELS.
LAVANYA chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
SIR I SEND U MY VIEW BUT U DID NOT REPLY, CAN I KNOW WHY IS IT SO?
LAVANYA chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
THIS STORY IS FAB MAN U ARE ROCKING AND DOING GOOD THE TWISTS MADE IN THE STORY ARE AMAZING I EVEN WATCH THE SHOW ON T.V IT IS GOING HIT .
sahararose114 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is a great story !
Lina Trinch chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I just finished the series not too long ago and I love these stories. I hope you still stick around enough to make more of them. :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Love at first sight... love scarlett's reasons - they define her as well as him..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
These are really good...

Now as much as i can understand snake eyes didn't wanna wear the loincloth, I think it would have been funny to see...
Bronwynn chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
I was so excited to see that you had posted a new chapter. It was well worth the wait. The tenderness between Snake Eyes and Scarlett was so sweet and I loved the idea of her falling in 'love at first sight' with him three times. Amazing update. Well done!
Miss Horsehead chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
How did I miss this?!

Lovely, lovely work. I especially liked the evil toy bears and Leslie.
In Christ Alone chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
These are really well written. I love them! There are, it seems, very few well- versed writers in the SE/S pairings. I love this, and hope you update soon! Have a great day!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Scarlett's father's name is Patrick. They actually say it in an episode. I'm only saying this because Charles goes way to into Gone With the Wind. Gerald would have been okay, but Charles is just creepy.

Other than that, LOVED IT!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I gotta admit I got a good laugh out of that one. Care Bears? Most intriguing to the excection of him lying to her for a break. But, I got to give this story the props to good plot complex and humor. I love a good jealousy story c:
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »