Reviews for Treats and Tricks
Leah8723 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Just like the other fic I read of yours, this was GREAT! I loved it...You have such a way with words...One of my favorites as far as teen chesters goes...I couldn't stop reading it was sooo good and as usual, I'm sad it's over...good thing you have some other supernatural fics I haven't read yet that I'm adding to my list : ) Thanks for the great read!
angelsofthelord chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
Everyone, please give a round of applause to this girl's amazIng fanfiction! *claps* oh my goodness, this was an amazing fic and i loved keeping up with it 3 never stop being awesome! Till we meet again! -Madi
Lil Threat chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
Aww, what a nice ending! I'm a Catholic girl so it was fun to see Dean lighting a candle and praying in church... :-)

I was sooooo thrilled to see my name in print! Thank you for including me, this is the first time I've gotten a mention. hehehe... :-D

I really enjoyed reading this adventure and think you ended it in the right spot. Great job, fun read!
jiffers chapter 20 . 11/4/2011
Sad to see it end, but you did a really nice job with it and I thank you for a good read :)
Aislinn Rose chapter 20 . 11/4/2011
Ahh, so sad to see this story end. You are so right this ending is perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
d767468 chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Thank you for such a good story.

Cool to see that young Dean capable of handling the situation.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Sjoeks chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
the church scene was so very sad! When I was younger, my mother used to take me to church as well to light a candle for my grandfather and uncle. I'm not sure when we stopped doing that..

I liked Dean saying goodbye to Jeremy :) I just like Dean in general ;)

Either way, I'm sad it's over but I'm happy you wrote it :)

- Lune x
moira4eku chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
Seeing Dean in church and praying his mother is happy and in heaven was bittersweet because we know later in his life he has lost that hope because he stop believing. I'm so relieved that John came back, especially on this day because he would have known his boys were suffering (especially Dean). Thanks for a great story and I hope you plan on writing more teenChesters!
Aislinn Rose chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Aww, Dean don't think of it as charity think of it as payment. It was the least Jeremy could have done.

Loving Sammy, he's so cute.
angelsofthelord chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
Omg, u were at Mickey's Halloween party too last week? I WAS TOO! I went on Tuesday! When'd you go? Loved ch. 13 btw, sorry I've been a little behind on this story but I'm catching up!
Lil Threat chapter 19 . 11/2/2011
Oh no, tomorrow's the last day? Where has the time gone...

Poor Dean, having to stoop to accepting food and money from a jock! But his care of Sammy is more important to him than anything else, even his pride.

I sure hope John comes back and is a little nice... Great job with the emotions btw!
moira4eku chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
I really like Jeremy in this chapter. He took really good care of Dean and Sammy. It was great that Dean swallowed his pride and let Jeremy help out. I hope that Dean doesn't have to suffer the anniversary of his mother's death alone but I wouldn't be surprised if John is a no show. I can well imagine that he is holed up somewhere drinking himself to despair. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 18 . 11/1/2011
Dean needs to feed himself soon. I don't like it that he isn't eating well. I guess Sam is kinda young to tell that Dean is hurting. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
d767468 chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Loved the way Sammy shot Dean down over the money.

So sad it's coming to an end.
Lil Threat chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
Ne~ I sure hope Sam doesn't stay away (on the show) for very long, I hate it when they break up...

Anyway, this was a great chapter! I loved how Dean got to feel how it is to be protected from bullies... :-) Also, he was so brave going to clean up his wounds without telling Sammy, just cause he doesn't want to worry him! I loved it~